for Gudako, the Supreme Master of Chaldea

10/20 c9 omegazero2718
WE'RE DOKUTAH NOW BOI~
10/11 c9 Imperial Stormtrooper
HOLY SHIT HE BROKE UNTO ARKNIGHTS!
10/6 c1 Imperial Stormtrooper
I just read the first chapter and I'm already howling like a madman. "HAVE SOME GODDAMN FAITH ARTHUR!" LOL
9/22 c9 pdena23
"Elaborate 'better'," Gudao requested.

"No," Gudako declined blandly.
9/12 c9 22Luckenhaft
I don't even play Arknights and yet somehow the description for Amiya before her name was dropped was enough for me to figure out where Gerry went.

Now about those skills Gudako stuck on her Servants. Riyo's Clairvoyance and Gen Urobuchi's Immunity are the only ones I can't figure out. Also who is Plushie Mistress?

Got to wonder what's the significance of saving Jeanne's mom. Is Gudako going to Ground Pound her? Is she going to be a Summoning Catalyst to get Jeanne and Jalter later on? (And if so, should I be worried how exactly their mom can be used to summon them.)

Finally everything from Gudako opening a bakery to her dispatching Camilla and Drac was hilarious.

I a
9/12 c1 truthful one
Go Gerry the missile gooo!
9/12 c9 MoedredforLife
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA GERRY LANDED IN ARCH KNIGHTS
9/12 c9 MountainNut
ITS BAAACK- And it's going on hiatus. Ahaha.
But seriously, thanks for the chapter, I've been waiting for another insane gudako (not THAT insane gudako, just insane gudako in general if you get my meaning) fanfic and you just drop this in our laps, thanks!
9/12 c1 MoedredforLife
I feel lije Gudako would murder me if she knew I rolled 2 herc and 1 Elizabeth on my tutorial summon
9/11 c9 8The Keeper of Worlds
Oh my god that’s perfect!
9/11 c9 3Reishin Amara
He landed in Ark Knights?
9/11 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Dude, why do you have to be so funny. I'm gonna die here!
9/11 c9 guiltyr2
bruh gerry in rhodes? now he can be broken lol
9/11 c9 Actually Satan
DA HELL YA DOING. PUTTING A GACHA WITH A PITY SYSTEM RIGHT WITH FGO IS CERTAIN NUCLEAR DEATH. AND WITH GUDAKO ITS RAGNAROK THOUSAMD TIMES OVER .ARE YOU INSANE?

-anyway great fic
9/11 c9 1Reinkasahi
Wait what the hell, Geronimo in Terra?

Sign me the fuck up, ngl i wanna see how Gudako will break the 4th wall when she managed to go to Terra.

Also, lemme guess, school for Hiatus? I'll see ya later.

also, "GEEEEERROOOOONNNNNNIIIIIIMMMMMOOOOOOO!"