for Black Verse

1/18/2020 c2 STR2D3PO
When I read the description for this story I automatically assumed this was a lucyxlincoln story that's why I made that comment no harm no foul you've done a good job so far I'm already invested in it
1/18/2020 c2 Guest
So Lucy's arrival was Ronnie Anne's plan in a well meaning attempt to get Lincoln & Lucy to mend fences. I can only imagine what Lucy means when she speaks of "Ronnie Anne's help" and I'm certain Lincoln plans to watch out like a hawk.
1/18/2020 c2 Mister Spider
Well, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, then again I may be biased since yandere stories are a personal favorite of mine, especially since Lucy is the yandere here since surprisingly it seems the loud sister who actually is dark and creepy isn't one of the top candidates for this kind of thing.
And I got give it up to Ronnie for being a grade-A wife here when Lucy tried to spill the beans, and I know that's gonna make it sting when whatever bad thing Lucy's planning eventually happens to her because I'll be astonished if Ronnie makes it out of this unscathed physically, mentally, or emotionally, or hell even makes it out at all.
The only criticism isn't really about the story itself, it's just I really wish you hadn't said Lucy's design is based off chillguy's design because his Lucy, in all honesty, looks like a short obese person and I'm not sure I can take her seriously in a story like this, since most of his stuff falls on the wrong side of thicc where it's not really attractive.
But nonetheless, I'm excited to see where this goes next.
1/18/2020 c1 Milanord
This is a good story
1/15/2020 c1 RandomReviewerReturns
Nice, a new story- fav'd!

About the parody game, maybe instead of one big ass game with all the sisters you can make several smaller 'visual novels' focusing on one girl at a time? I would love to play a VN of Changing Hearts, for example.
1/14/2020 c1 STR2D3PO
I'm not a big fan of lucyxlincoln stories but I'll give this one a chance
1/13/2020 c1 Gee-or-no
Is it strictly loud house or can we get vicky x timmy. Like in age gap?
1/13/2020 c1 Enigma
I've got a question; Is this RPG game you talked about would be in The Loud House category or Games category? Because if it has no names or characters from The Loud House, then I'm sorry, but you can't use The Loud House category as the tag.
1/12/2020 c1 Guest
I like the choice to make Lucy into a plump woman as an adult. I can only imagine what Lucy is planning during her visit.
1/12/2020 c1 Guest
Ah, so you have decided to go for another multi-chapter tale. I can see why Lucy was chosen as the "yandere sister" here, her spooky demeanor gives off a horror movie vibe. I don't think I've come across a "yandere sister" fic where Lincoln is married, so this should be an interesting read. Based on the few scenes at the beginning, I'm guessing Lincoln & Ronnie Anne don't have any kids yet.
1/12/2020 c1 23Threebranch
Wow. This has got to be one of your greatest stories yet. I can't wait for the next chapter.
1/12/2020 c1 Flawles
Wow this is a very interesting, fic. Hope to see more of it.
1/12/2020 c1 Xveemon19
Yeeesssss Yandere lucy and and your writing it sign me up !
1/12/2020 c1 lampe.andrew1
Yandere Lucy story eh? I will make sure to keep track of this. And the Lucy in this story, her physical appearance, sounds a lot like her design from Chillguydraws which is a design I like.
1/12/2020 c1 1The Mighty Gamersaurus
I would like to see wear this is going.
30 « Prev Page 1 2