for Justice Like Lightning

9/26 c1 12gammaxmen80
You should write a Suicide Squad vs Thundebolts fight. I bet the Squad would win hands down.
4/22 c1 andifnot
Nice story! Honestly would like to see a crossover between the DCEU Flash and the movie version of Sonic the Hedgehog.
3/29 c1 158Aragorn II Elessar
Nice job on this one.

Thunderbolts at last. Damn man!

And good flashbacks for all the members who got recruited.

Norman Osborn and Beck? Oh boy! And now the Sinister Six will rise.

Awesome job.
2/11 c1 jourdannicole1617
michael Weyer I must ask who do you plan on crossing over the flash and agents of shield just asking?
2/8 c1 luger 7
This was a most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
2/8 c1 4Arrowverse Fan 217
Nice one shot.

Looking forward to seeing the T Bolts in action.

Two questions.

One, are you going to introduce Blade, Ms Marvel, Moon Knight, Red Guardian, Melina Vostokoff, Yelena Belova, Shang Chi, Taskmaster and the Eternals into this series?

And two, please add Lab Rats and Mighty Med to this series as well. I have several ideas.
1/28 c1 Guest
Can you make another infinity crisis tie in crossover of avengers and dragon ball?
1/26 c1 Starlord Master
Citizen V? So overrated.
1/18 c1 Game-Watch
What a fun fic and evolution of this 'verse. Really like how you reimagined Songbird.

The only thing I don't absolutely love is McConaughey but it's a fanfic, so I'll imagine around that.
1/15 c1 2Cer1992
Another amazing fic! What a pleasant surprise bringing Mysterio into the Infinity-verse! Looking forward for more of your stories!
1/13 c1 Guest
This was good! How about introducing the Squadron Supreme next?
1/15 c1 71ADdude
Neat I like it. I figure at some point Ross and going to find out and be “ yeah okay let’s do this for real”
1/15 c1 310bhut
Nice story, and Gyllenhall rocked as Mysterio. Thank you for the new story!
1/14 c1 2jb4280218
Are you keeping Macon Blair as the Phantom Stranger?
Any plans for Sacha Dhawan‘s Master?
18 Page 1 2 Next »