for Justice Like Lightning

12/26/2021 c1 44CLBONE13
Okay, in theory Osborn's "keep the Thunderbolts in Los Angeles where the Avengers can't them plan" SHOULD work. In practice, TWO Avengers (Ant-Man and the Wasp) live in San Francisco so we'll see how long THAT lasts. On a more serious note, there was actually at least ONE good indication that Ross wasn't Ross early on. When "Ross" was talking to Songbird he mentioned that his "granddaughter" used to be a fan of hers. Problem here: in MOST versions the MCU included, Ross only has ONE child Betty. Now, there is a possibility that she DOES have a brother or sister we don't know about. Hell, it's even possible that between now and either the Incredible Hulk movie or the time skip that started it out she and Bruce had sex and that produced a daughter. Though, considering it's 2019 in-universe and a nine or ten-year-old likely wouldn't understand the controversy surrounding a popstar enough for it to be a Broken Pedestal moment the time skip is probably more likely. But the point so far as we know, Ross does NOT have a granddaughter. However, "my granddaughter used to be a fan" would probably sound less creepy than "my teenage son used to mastrabate to your music videos." I'm just kidding. Though, now that I think it over Harry Osborn's Infinity Crisis debut is something that should be taken into consideration as we wait. Gamma Relations made it clear that Osborn has ALREADY taken interest in Spider-Man out of all the Avengers. Assuming Harry exists in this universe and is still Peter's age, it's VERY possible that IF he figures out that Peter Parker is Spider-Man he MIGHT send his son to school at Midtown High in an effort to gain Peter's trust.
12/9/2021 c1 Sean Malloy-1
not bad
9/26/2020 c1 12gammaxmen80
You should write a Suicide Squad vs Thundebolts fight. I bet the Squad would win hands down.
4/22/2020 c1 andifnot
Nice story! Honestly would like to see a crossover between the DCEU Flash and the movie version of Sonic the Hedgehog.
3/29/2020 c1 346Aragorn II Elessar
Nice job on this one.

Thunderbolts at last. Damn man!

And good flashbacks for all the members who got recruited.

Norman Osborn and Beck? Oh boy! And now the Sinister Six will rise.

Awesome job.
2/11/2020 c1 jourdannicole1617
michael Weyer I must ask who do you plan on crossing over the flash and agents of shield just asking?
2/8/2020 c1 luger 7
This was a most excellent fanfic. Party on, dude.
2/8/2020 c1 12Arrowverse Fan 217
Nice one shot.

Looking forward to seeing the T Bolts in action.

Two questions.

One, are you going to introduce Blade, Ms Marvel, Moon Knight, Red Guardian, Melina Vostokoff, Yelena Belova, Shang Chi, Taskmaster and the Eternals into this series?

And two, please add Lab Rats and Mighty Med to this series as well. I have several ideas.
1/28/2020 c1 Guest
Can you make another infinity crisis tie in crossover of avengers and dragon ball?
1/26/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Citizen V? So overrated.
1/18/2020 c1 Game-Watch
What a fun fic and evolution of this 'verse. Really like how you reimagined Songbird.

The only thing I don't absolutely love is McConaughey but it's a fanfic, so I'll imagine around that.
1/15/2020 c1 6Cer1992
Another amazing fic! What a pleasant surprise bringing Mysterio into the Infinity-verse! Looking forward for more of your stories!
1/13/2020 c1 Guest
This was good! How about introducing the Squadron Supreme next?
1/15/2020 c1 72ADdude
Neat I like it. I figure at some point Ross and going to find out and be “ yeah okay let’s do this for real”
20 Page 1 2 Next »