for Do What I Could Not

6/17/2020 c1 Evenstar
I really liked this story!
1/20/2020 c1 187JeffC FTW
AWESOME-O! You need an award for the simplicity/complexity in one. A true genius can pull something like this off and inspire others to do the same.

Saw the movie for the first time today, and that beautiful kiss had hopes high only for us to be shattered like precious jewels. :'(

This makes me wish Grandpa Anakin had been there to help. I still love that man to this day, and he aids giving the second chance he was never given.
1/14/2020 c1 Guest
This is great. I don’t get why Ben had to die. The movie is saying in order to redeem yourself you have to die. Just like Vader did
1/14/2020 c1 Whitelion69
This was a very good one-shot.
1/13/2020 c1 3Pitite-Liline
I love your story and I certainly wish the movie had a happier ending than separating Rey and Ben.
Don't get me wrong though, I understand why the movie ended like it did. But your awesome story did prove another ending was possible.
Anyways, sorry for ranting and thank you for sharing
1/13/2020 c1 Valerie
Awesome! Simply awesome. I liked too much the way you wrote the ending of this story. I was, like many fans, so much displeased with the movie. Putting Anakin into all this, keeping Ben solo alive and bringing back all the Skywalker family at the end, as ghosts, was a very nice solution! Congrats!
1/13/2020 c1 Valerie
Awesome! I just loved the solution you gave to the horrible Ben's doom. Putting Anakin into all of this was a great idea! And the boy lived to stay with Rey. Plus, the three gosths at the end was rather emotive. Liked it so much. Congrats!