for Wire

12/26/2020 c1 21Tuttle4077
I wonder if Schultz has noticed the change between when they'd charge the wire or gate in true desperation and now when it's just for show?

As always I am amazed with your ability to paint such vivid imagery with so few words. I was nearly brought to tears near the end with how they saved each other.

Really, really good job. This is going on my favourites list.
10/4/2020 c1 18tallsunshine12
"... of saving each other." Very noble sentiment!
2/17/2020 c1 71snooky-9093
“They were saved

By the process

Of saving

Each other.”

Yes, indeed. Another poignant characterization and description of part of that episode.
2/11/2020 c1 Anonymous
Wow! I enjoyed reading this very much. The touching story, very clear visuals, and your rhythm choice make it fun to read. Great work!
1/15/2020 c1 29baja-king
Normally, I hate poetry, but somehow I like what you put together. I'm more of a fan of limericks.
1/15/2020 c1 Abracadebra
Sorry for the apparent lapse into illiteracy. My excuse is that I’m typing on a puny iPhone keyboard from a dark hotel room in Ohio.

I intended to write “the power of verse to evoke...”
1/15/2020 c1 29Abracadebra
So glad to see this. That comical little spectacle of LeBeau bouncing off Schultz always makes me laugh... and yet there is something very sober about that scene and something heartfelt in the “argument” between Newkirk and LeBeau. This work dives deeper into the emotional content and once again you demonstrate them power of verse can evoke and explore feelings. Lovely observation about them saving one another.

I honestly don’t know how we managed without you. Your growing body of work is such a wonderful gift to this fandom.
1/14/2020 c1 18Ennui Enigma
I like it!
Sort of swells, crescendos, and then evens off nicely into a calm reassurance.
You seem to have the emotions of the two men, spot-on.
A joy to read this little verse.
Thank you.