FanFiction.Net
for Deliverance

8/21/2021 c24 ShadowCub
Loving the story, not feeling Farkas he just seems like the generic hetero male beefcake Wildbow stuck us with. BUT LOVING the story.
8/9/2021 c20 Guest
"Can you see Meridia suffering the Chaurus?"

It would be kind of funny if the Chaurus, as a species started to worship Meridia (second to their love of Khepri of course) simply due to their love of the sky and the outdoors (and Imp's obsession with shiny things like Meridia's Beacon).
8/10/2021 c23 DamonMaddox
End of the chapter was good, just annoyed because I'm not ready for bed and the end got me ready to shut down for the night. If you know what I'm saying.
8/4/2021 c20 goukagin
what does the tower card mean? I'm taking a stab and guessing she will send to godhood?
8/1/2021 c24 H. Automata
This is pretty fun! I love the chaurus - both the more innocent, child-marveling-at-the-world aspect and their greater role as a possible future sapient species of Tamriel, and it's so delightfully cathartic to read about Taylor curb-stomping all of her enemies and still being a relatively chill person at the end of the day.
7/29/2021 c24 Guest
This is all well and good but you've yet to get to the point you can address the IMPORTANT question:

If Khepri goes to Riften, will she be able to tell Wylandriah where she put her spiders?
7/27/2021 c23 Arngeir
Hmmm, really not sure about any future maybe multi relationship with her Huscarl.
7/6/2021 c22 Guest
"Do you get to the Cloud District very often?"
"I've taken a few flights up that high. It's really not that interesting. Why? Did you want a lift?"
7/6/2021 c13 Guest
a Chaurus unheard of or seen in living memory.

"Not the first." Drevas grunted, drawing Khepri's gaze. He stroked his wispy beard and growled, "Ran into one like that, but smaller, some… oh, must've been sixty years ago, in Elsewyr."

Both of these are from Drevas' point of view. So it's unheard of and unseen in living memory, but it's not only within his own race's lifespan but that of a normal human.
7/6/2021 c24 Guest
The bad news? They'd been tasked to rob Khepri of something valuable that she wouldn't miss, to prove they were still worth being called a Guild branch.

"You took WHAT?!"
"Well, first I tried pinching some silverware. Apparently that was a housewarming gift from a couple up in Dawnstar. After I managed to get myself out of all the web she'd strung me up in I thought maybe a coin or two would go unnoticed. No dice there, had my hand in the chest she uses for donations to the local temple, couple of chaurus sat on me for half the damn day! And she has a fondness for filling her clothes with spiders so you can go for a swim in the middle of winter if you think I'm touching anything like that."
"You STOLE ALL HER MEDALS!"
"Yeah, and she let me walk back here with all of them too. Even gave me a hunter escort when a couple of bandits got uppity."
"...she what?"
7/3/2021 c20 Guest
I had my own library!

Yeah, but every time you come home all the books are scattered about the room and you have to organise them all over again.
7/3/2021 c18 Guest
Then, on the evening before the 1st of Sun's Dawn, Khepri arrived in Dawnstar

So...

The Egyptian god that is associated with the sun (including the rising/coming thereof) arrives before the dawning of the sun in Dawnstar.

I'm torn over whether or not this is too clichéd or just utterly appropriate. I like it either way!
7/3/2021 c13 Guest
"Before the Legion can fully commit, Miss Khepri, my General would like to know what the Chaurus will do, once this is over."

"zzzzFind Queen virile matezzz."
"Skitter!"
"Is your bug alright?"
"Ignore her! She's joking!"
"zzzMany matezzz."
7/2/2021 c6 Guest
Well, all of these events happened kind of fast. In my opinion, it wouldn't have hurt to stretch things over a little longer time frame.
Couple of month or something. Why would Maven instantly sent a pirate crew with news traveling thought the entire country and back to someone who might produce some honey before it is even really spring.
7/2/2021 c4 Shor
Really great story, but aren't you making the world a little too small?
The in game sizes and distances are not the actual lore canon sizes of cities. News would take weeks to spread.
801 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »