FanFiction.Net
for Deliverance

4/7/2021 c24 Mr blank
An interesting story so far, I will say that.
I do have a few questions though

1. what happened to the children that were saved from Blackreach? and how are they doing now?
2. pretending that the dragon crises never happened, how much of a monkey-wrench would Khepri's presence and the chaurus retaliation if she was removed be to the Thalmor's plans?
3. assuming the dragonborn is either Jordis or Farkas (leaning torwards Jordis because it would be kind of interesting if both of Khepri's companions have something special going on), how much would Miraak regret his life choices when he tries to do his same old plan on a scale of one to ten?
4. While the dragon-born is the only one that can truly kill a dragon, how likely is it that the one dragon that decides to attack Khepri's town is going to wish he stayed dead? and how much will he be terrified of insects?
...actually, ignore that last part, its a stupid question.
4/6/2021 c24 knightessjg
At such a time as Khepri and Farkas have kids, is Khepri going to wake up some night to a puppy in the crib? Because Farkas would be in for a very bad time if he didn't warn her of Hircine's potential interest in a child of one of his followers, and then the Daedra randomly "blessed" the kid when noone was looking.
3/29/2021 c24 animusand
Ahahaha, basic tech support questions. Is it plugged in? Is it switched on?
3/27/2021 c24 Waka Metalbelly
I apologize in advance for the rant.

Ya know what? If you could do this crazy thing of actually focusing the majority of the story on Taylor, that would be swell. I mean, I started reading this because it supposed to be about Taylor in Skyrim. SO! It be nice to actually fucking read about Taylor in fucking Skyrim ya know?

Crazy thought. I know. But hey, when someone say's their writing about a singular character in a setting, I expect to read primarily about said character in whatever setting. I'm apparently fucking weird like that.

Is it interesting to read about other people? Sure. Is it interesting to read about Skyrim's reaction to Taylor? Again, sure. But, that's not what I'm here for. I'm here to read about Taylor. Not about that person over there, or that lady there, or that dude way the hell over there. Yes, their viewpoints are interesting, but Not. What. I'm. Here. To. Read. About.

I really don't know why, but lately it's like no one knows how to write a singular viewpoint story anymore. It always ends up being interludes and viewpoint changes from a shit ton of people who I don't give a pigs ass about rather than the ACTUAL main viewpoint. It's like everyone got up one day and collectively fucking forgot what it's like to write from just one persons viewpoint.

What little bit of her viewpoint you write (and I read) is good though. Just like to actually see more OF it. Ya know, kinda like what the summery of this story promised?
3/27/2021 c6 Waka Metalbelly
And it was going so well...Your doing interludes...A lot of interludes...I really hope this is a rare thing for the story...I want to read about Skitter in Tamriel. Not everyone and their mothers reaction to skitter...
3/26/2021 c23 4PoofyOhio
A generally good story so far. I admit, it’s a bit too sexualized for my tastes. There are a few times something completely unrelated to sex is going on, then BAM! Outta fuckin’ nowhere thoughts and/or talk of sex start.

Granted, that’s fairly common in real life, but it’s more the frequency of this happening than the actual event itself. It’s not every now and again, it’s every chapter after a certain point. So if you’re cool with all that, go ahead. Give this a read, you’ll enjoy it.

Otherwise? It’s a well written if easily distracted story. Not one I’ll continue reading, but eh, it deserves a shot.
3/26/2021 c24 Z.L.C. genesmith
Yes indeed, you are absolutely correct. Lycanthropy cannot be inherited in TES. This isn't Dungeons & Dragons where Lycanthropy CAN be inherited, the rules are a little different around here in these parts.
3/26/2021 c24 Maleusgrimm
Great Story you have made here.
I really wonder what the children would be like. As seen with Agronak gro-Malog (Grey Prince in Oblivion), Daedric 'Blessings' of a parent may impact the child in some way, at least with Vampires. Alternatively Canaon Shards have been known to bud in their hosts children.
What does Queen Administrator do now besides watching her host? Given that the Sun here is actually a hole to the infinite energies of Aetherius would it investigate there for defeating entropy? As a shards true body is located in a different dimension is Queen Admin now on an alternate Earth or a pocket realm of oblivion?
Would Kepri's Powers be able to influence Spider-Daedra?
3/25/2021 c24 Gamelord42
More fantastic story! I can't wait to see what you do next! May the muses continue to inspire you! :D
3/25/2021 c24 osterreicher97
Good to see this again. Loved all of it, and interesting change to Mercer Frey.
3/25/2021 c20 Z.L.C. genesmith
Uh, I feel I need to remind you that the Moth Priests actually PREFER to use the exact same ritual you were talking about in you author's end notes for this chapter, as their standard MO for reading the Elder Scrolls in general.
3/25/2021 c24 joshua.obryan.549
overall once morre I have to comend you for writing such a gripping story, if I had a hat I would take it off to honour you, but in Imp fashion, my nearest shiny is gifted to you, also, I find it ironic that elves are suicidal despite living for thousands of years
3/25/2021 c24 Breitve
Don’t be sad Jordis, I am sure once your thane is less distracted, she will see your desire, (or the Chaurus will tattle on you) and your happy harem ending will be reality.
3/24/2021 c24 2Another Guest1029
Your Argonian Nerevarine is the funniest thing, cause I just found a funny Morrowind video that shows an uncomfortable Vivec meeting the Argonian. Best part, the video was released the same day this chapter was published a year ago.
3/24/2021 c24 PasiveNox