FanFiction.Net
for Deliverance

1/29/2022 c25 Diggin
Thanks for the update and I hope things work out
1/29/2022 c25 alaskan-dracolych
Man, Baked, sorry about your situation. Your Skyrim crossovers are some of the best I've ever read, and I've been reading awhile.
1/27/2022 c25 Blaze1992
IT'S ALIVE YAY!
Also, glad to see the kid of the street, also umm I know it's a been a while but why is Taylor choosing to side with Ulfric isn't he the same as Kaiser?
1/27/2022 c25 Terracotta Tortilla
Great chapter. I'm patient enough to wait for more chapters, just like I hope the others are.

Fairly entertaining, seems like your writing is still nice quality too.
1/27/2022 c22 Gon Freaks
I was just about to remind you that it's 2022. Then I realize you only updated a total of 3 times last year. hope to see you more often. bye
1/27/2022 c25 124goddessa39
I'm sorry you're having a hard time, and I hope you are able to get back on your feet soon. Thank you for more words! There are a few other authors recently who have seemingly come out of the cold for a quick wave and then to dive back into ThierOwnLives like this.
1/26/2022 c25 ShadowCub
Glad to see you back...Baked are you over at Ao3 also?
1/26/2022 c25 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
1/26/2022 c25 UnicornCode
it worth waiting for. No need to worry everyone have diffrent priority in life. Good chapter as alway. Thank you
1/26/2022 c15 22Kingdark
Hi,
I know this is a bit early, since I normally on review the latest chapter, but I stumbled on it, and I just can't convince myself to wait any longer. I love Worm and I love Skyrim, so when I can have both, I couldn't be happier!

Your story is well done, though it's a shame that Khepri can't remember anything concrete. Technically, this is just an oc with bug controlling powers with a bit of memories of Taylor sprinkled in.

Very much looking forward to how this continues, and I'm going to keep reading, until I've (unfortunately) reached the last chapter. I'm very impressed so far though!
1/25/2022 c25 McGeezel
IImpIImp!
1/25/2022 c25 PasiveNox
nice chapter
1/25/2022 c25 1dreaddragonknight
I had totally forgotten about this fic, that I had to reread the previous chapter. Glad to see this story still lives and hope your financial situation gets better soon, COVID has screwed up a lot of things for a lot of people and I seriously hope things turn around for you
1/25/2022 c25 4dyslecksec
Awesome, I'm super happy to see this again.
1/25/2022 c25 Leafyeyes417
Okay I just have to say something about that Firefly/Serenity reference at the end notes. Glad to see another fan!

Loved this chapter! And that stupid mage got what was coming to him. I wonder if the Marsh cousins will join Blackreach or stay in the marshes. And the hints that there are still places with Chaurus to be freed sounds like some nice adventures to come. :D

Thanks for the chapter!