for Got Nothing But Time

1/19 c1 Dasgun
. .
9/27/2020 c5 Guest
Yo i just thought I’d let you know that you fix is great but if you’re having writer’s block. Here’s a couple tips. #1: This is a X-Over Fic so the Omake aren’t Omake really since you’ve explained in both you main part of this story and Omake How Changes Tennant’s. #2: Turn the Omake’s into legit part of the story like the Naruto World could be a far away continent way beyond Brigid and Almyra. Change their respective tenants should cause a lifelink where if Byleth dies Kyūbi/Kurama and Naruto/Sothis dies since it forces Rhea/Seiros to not kill Byleth at chapter 6 if you decide to write it. #3: It should be a since the possibility of Naruto destroying the Sword of the Creator and it’s Crestone while sealing Sothis inside himself and the Naruto’s Medic CAN AND WILL FIX Byleth Stillborn Heart since they can regenerate entire organs such has Neji vs Kidomaru or Tsunade still being alive after being cut literally in half from waist by Madara in the Hero Worship would be real from her side towards Naruto.#4: They will meet at some point as Rhea/Seiros could sense Divine Pulse Energy away from Byleth so in a way she could sense far away and all she needs is a Shadow Clone to know who to look for. To make the connection easier have the Agarthan/TWSITD attack the hidden village and forces them to fodlan.
8/12/2020 c1 hennessyswagg83
This chapter shows you don't really know Naruto just got a gist idea of the series and are not a true fan
7/18/2020 c1 Dcraus
My Hero Academia and Fire Emblem Three Houses crossover
Rising of the Shield Hero and Fire Emblem Awakening
6/20/2020 c5 The Big Bad Wolf-9
I want to like this story, desperately, but I find reading it to be incredibly sterile. All the characters besides Tenten feel like the same voice, and the protagonist who takes up 90% of the story has the personality of roadkill.

I get he's supposed to be the epitome of ninja, cool and steely, but there's no humanity in him. Nothing worth worrying about. Legit, if you killed him off next chapter nothing would have been lost; there's no attachment.
5/24/2020 c5 Deathangles14
Well I just found this and it’s the best thing I’ve found in a while can’t wait for the next update hope you stay safe
5/21/2020 c5 FlintEQ
While the story has been fairly entertaining so far, the story is now just about your OC; she is a classic Mary Sue that adds nothing to the story. The only things she has done is have root members attack academy graduates that any jonin would wipe the floor with, but everyone is acting like she is a God of battle; you have to show rather than tell. Also, Sothis has had no real effect besides changing the team Naruto is on and making him OOC. This would not be an issue if that was the focus of the story, but when combined with the OC, the AU where the Hokage is okay with root, and Kakashi not having the Sharingan (and everything that goes along with that) it is just too many changes. What makes a good fanfiction is taking the established world and changing one or two aspects, and writing about how the world changes. Some examples include: adding one character from a different fandom, someone dies early/late, changing the personality of the MC, changing powers of the MC, changing the power system, swapping the main bad guy out. Sorry for the rant, but you have some good writing/ideas and seem to be getting lost in the sauce.
4/10/2020 c5 SPark681
Hmm, seems Naruto got some payback anyways keep up the great work!
4/9/2020 c5 s.k.f.f.f
very interesting, it's was refreshing to see teams growth and funny parts especially about the teachers drawings lol. I hope you and everyone is doing well, not something most people have expericedm.
4/9/2020 c5 Guest
nice chapter. glad to see u well again. take care
4/9/2020 c5 6MEleeSmasher
Hehehe, I am gonna ship Naruto and his teacher so hard. Seriously he has a thing for older women now that Sothis has shown him the way.

Also, damn, wish Byleth got better before going to the Elemental Nations though...
4/8/2020 c5 Artyom-Dreizehn
Poor Byleth. Man, that must be really hard if you have a female consciousness beside yours in your puberty. That would really suck. Well, Naruto has a thing for the older Sothis and can't help but compare others to her lol.
4/8/2020 c5 Fuyuriku
Thank you for the read.
4/4/2020 c4 SentinalSlice
I hope that Naruto’s relationship woh the Hokage gets fixed and goes back to mostly normal. I hope that he finds out that it wasn’t the Hokage’s idea for him to have his own test within the test. I would hate for Naruto to be estranged from one of the only authority figures that he likes.
Anyway, please keep up the great work!
4/2/2020 c4 45pain17ification
Great read, so far! I'm loving this story and maybe hoping to bounce thoughts about a Naruto/Three Houses idea with ya!

PM me if you can, and if not I understand :)
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »