for Hardy Boys - 2 Secret of the Old Mill

8/24 c20 racey losh
to aurora mandeville :

I changed my name to Exactly now and that was not me who posted that awful and mean review! though it makes me sad for not having reviewed you throughout the story because you are a really kind person to not have yelled at that person pretending to be me or asked why he/she even bothered to review if they didn't like it or not even reviewed them back!

I had quit reviewing you cause while your story was funny,mysterious and nice it didnt land in the category of suspense, mystery, danger and possibility of someone getting hurt(not that I want them to!).

I knew that there wasnt a way to keep reviewing a persons story if I didnt like it so I quit doing so but still reading it when you posted a new chapter. I'd been reading most of it until the last few chapters where I hadnt read much just a little here and a little there.

"BYE SUPER AWESOME AUTHOR WITH A BLESSED DESTINY TO WRITE( you really are an amazing writer aurora)".
8/19 c20 29Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Congratulations on finishing an excellent story! I've really enjoyed it. Its exciting to see the boys get to work on a cadr on their own a little more, a trend which will probably continue as the stories go on and the boys get older and more experienced. I look forward to it!
As for this chapter in particular, I'm glad Fenton and the other officers were okay. I was not expecting who Ken's uncle turned out to be. It looks like Ken will be sticking around for future books! Is it weird that I like the idea that Frank and Joe don't care much for the city? So many books and movies fall into the stereotype of small-town kids wanting nothing more than to move into the city and as a small-town gal with no such desires myself, it's kinda nice to see Frank and Joe agreeing with me!
Once again, this is an excellent story! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! Good luck entering it in the Wattys, and I look forward to reading your upcoming works, especially the next Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew in a few months!
8/19 c19 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Yikes! That almost turned out for the worst! Good thing Tony and Chet were around. Jacob seems like he has a little too much of a conscience to be blowing up buildings. I guess the buildings necessarily have anyone inside them, but still. It's just as well for the Hardys that the crooks are so discordant though. But this latest development is not good. I hope Fenton and the others are okay!
8/19 c18 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ooh! This was an exciting chapter! I hope Frank and Joe can hurry up and find how to open that door!
It sounds like you've had a productive week. Congratulations on getting so much done!
8/19 c20 34Aurora Mandeville
Thanks for your opinion racy losh. I apologize if I upset you by not taking the secret agents stuff seriously. I wanted to speak to you personally, but since I can't contact you any other way, this is all I can do. I appreciate you having read thus far and totally understand if you don't want to continue reading. I wish you the very best and I hope you find plenty of stories that will make you smile.
8/18 c20 racey losh
what utter trash you write!
8/18 c20 Candylou
I am so glad the bad guys were caught. Also, glad that the Hardy's and their friends are safe. It's great that Con and Ken are related. Looking forward to your future stories. Great job!;
8/18 c20 7ErinJordan
Awesome story looking forward to reading the next one
8/18 c20 24Drumboy100
Congrats on putting another bow on another project! And for sticking with regular posting during a global pandemic, plus move, plus new job. Good luck on Friday.
8/11 c17 29Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I didn't think the stakeout would work, although it wasn't as disastrous as I was expecting. I'm not quite sure what to make of Ken's bit of information here. Are the villains going to be leaving without bombing the place or when they said they were going to postpone the bombing, did they just mean until later that night? Maybe some police officers should have stayed behind to make sure!
8/11 c16 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Since there are four more chapters to go, I'm thinking the stake-out won't go completely smoothly! If it's anything like the original book, then, yeah, the boys are getting their hopes a little high. It makes for a good story, though! The mention of going to court is interesting. That's something that never gets addressed in the original books, but then the villains always confess, so there wouldn't be a big court battle.
Thanks for the shout-out! I really appreciate it, and that you want to read my stories!
8/7 c17 Candylou
Too bad the Hardy's and their friends plan didn't,t work, but it sounds like the bombing is still going to be tonight. I guess we'll have to see what happens next. Update when you can
8/8 c17 7ErinJordan
great story things are really getting exiting for the Hardy boys. :)
8/7 c17 24Drumboy100
Congrats on your new job! You will have some disgruntled customers, with the price of college books. Refer them to your fanfic page, where they can read for free! ;)
7/31 c16 Candylou
It's good that Ken is safe, and everyone is on the right track. Though at times I wonder if it's good for everyone to be so gung ho and cocky. There is always cases where things won't go your way. Being confident is good, but too much can get you in trouble at times. Great story! Update when you can.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »