for There's Love in War

6/29 c1 9GabouSW
'your lack of utilities' damn Roshi
5/12/2020 c3 3AilahtaN
Aww ¡Qué ternurira! Me encanta esta historia, es tan dulce. Siempre he creído que Milk / Chichi debió tener más protagonismo tanto en DB como en DBZ. Ella es genial y me encanta esta nueva perspectiva de la historia.

Gracias por compartir este dulce fanfic. Por favor, publica pronto, muy pronto, por favor.
4/25/2020 c3 Layla MT
Oh! Interesante! Más!?
3/4/2020 c3 busi.sibeko1
It seem like Goku is getting in touch with his saiyan side a little bit.
Wow they kissed.
This Goku is more matured .
3/4/2020 c2 busi.sibeko1
Great chapter
3/4/2020 c1 busi.sibeko1
Young Chichi is truly a love sick fool.
I can't wait to see how Goku and Chichi will go about their adventure in this story.
2/23/2020 c3 2ClaryXJaceAssassinSkyrimfan
Ooooooo, they kissed! Also, rage boost? Huh...

I really enjoyed this chapter! I will say, some of the transitions seemed a little unclear. For example, when Goku was about to regroup with Chichi, then the village mayor starts talking and dies. It was written "Goku, Chichi, and even Eighter turned to...". At this point in the scene, it was still established that Chichi was fighting other people, so why would she turn to hear General White shoot? Little stuff like that. I think it would help if you just took a little bit more time with scenes so it doesn't come off "too fast paced". Ya know?

I really love this story thus far. Chichi is definitely being influenced by Goku's darker decisions. Goku seems to be in a middle state between Goku and Kakarot. Both wise, but one darker than the other.
2/23/2020 c1 16RoyalBlueRoses
I am liking the story so far, I like the premise. Some of it is slightly confusing, I keep forgetting that they are teens because in this point in the story they were still children. I wonder, where did this new persona come from? Is Goku simply more attuned to to his primal self? Was he not hit on the head? Sorry if I'm missing something, perhaps I should reread this. Regardless, I am interested to see how things go from here.
2/18/2020 c2 2Xana100
This Goku is a lot more brutal than I would’ve expected. I don’t see anything that would’ve led to this character change, which is what threw me (and I assume many other readers as well) off so much.

But I like the premise and would like to see more of what happens.
2/17/2020 c2 Amanny
Great chapter
2/17/2020 c2 2ClaryXJaceAssassinSkyrimfan
I really liked the interaction between Korin and Goku. It was also very cool that Goke spoke to Chichi telepathically! Love the development of the story thus far!
1/28/2020 c1 ClaryXJaceAssassinSkyrimfan
I really like your story so far! To be honest, I wasn't expecting Goku to flat out murder Tao. I can't wait to read more of your work!
1/26/2020 c1 NirvanaSon
I loved. I can't wait to read more.
1/17/2020 c1 Amanny
This Goku of this story is much better than his original version. I can't wait to see how strong Chi Chi will be.