for Paloma

4/25 c17 A Carwile
Ahh. This was very satisfying. What will you write for us next? It will be good, I believe.
Your artwork, together with your choice of music, are very good as well.
ADC
4/25 c17 Guest
Great update. Thanks for sharing
4/24 c17 Tamarral
Omg this was so good. Thank you for updating the story
1/14 c16 Tamarral
Oh my goodness this is so good. I need more. Please update soon.
12/19/2020 c3 Guest
that is too sad. did they ever visit the child.
12/15/2020 c16 Guest
Yea! Best news ever
12/14/2020 c16 A Carwile
Great! Loved every bit. The dialogue flows quickly between the characters. Paloma says what we all want to say.
Thanks,
ADC
12/14/2020 c16 Guest
Your story is so interesting with twists and turns. Thanks for
Sharing
12/14/2020 c16 milissak
had to quick read this at work or I wouldn't be able to concentrate. thanks for giving me another reason to despise Laura!
9/29/2020 c15 Guest
glad we are back at the present. i am confused at the fact that i am reading this for the second time.
9/25/2020 c2 Guest
i feel like i'm reliving this whole situation, their daughter and her accident.
9/25/2020 c15 Guest
So dramatic and intriguing! Thanks for sharing.
9/25/2020 c15 My Novia
This chapter is good, but a cliff hanger. When Eduardo telephones Perry and says that he and Della had better get to the hospital quickly, we wonder if the operation was successful.

Perry has exiled himself to suffer because of a youthful mistake. As his daughter said he had the power to prevent pregnancy in his hand. His daughter forgives him and encourages him to go to Della because she is his true love and they both deserve to be happy with Paloma. Awaiting the next chapter with great expectations.
9/24/2020 c1 Guest
this prologue semes similar to a story written earlier.
9/24/2020 c15 52shari
Truly a heart wrenching chapter. Perry so denied himself the love that would of fulfilled his and Dellas life. Hopefully they can find their way back to that love
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »