for I'll Catch You If You Fall

8/3/2020 c21 1SuperwomanFan00
NONONONONONONONO I am in denial... Please Please Please write a sequel quickly!
7/26/2020 c20 SuperwomanFan00
Please write a sequel to this! I need more of it D
7/23/2020 c19 SuperwomanFan00
Eeekkk! I'm loving this story - can't wait for the next chapter! All of this suspense is killing me x.x
7/17/2020 c16 Justho
My heart really melted for your writing! Keep going! Good job mate.
6/18/2020 c14 Kira
Hi! 1 Iove this story and WOUld be h0noured to be your beta! Let me Know at Kzmacarthur gmail.C0m if YOUr interested,
P S. don't judge my above message I'm Writing this on a Watch .
6/9/2020 c13 anotherguest
the pairing was unexpected and it took me a little time to get used to but I really like your story and hope to see the next chapter very soon;)
5/17/2020 c12 KinneyYoru
Oh my god im screaming im just imagining John and Mycroft's wedding and suddenly Sherlock appears, boyy im loving this! Keep going youre doing really good!
4/21/2020 c11 KinneyYoru
Loved this chapter as always, cant wait for more 33
4/1/2020 c9 KinneyYoru
Soft chapter, loved it 33 can't wait for more and Sherlock appearing!
3/28/2020 c8 KinneyYoru
Oh boy i jumped when i saw the updated notification! This chapter is so perfect too, can't wait for more! And a little scared if Sherlock comes back and it would make John breakdown but i'll wait! 33
3/26/2020 c7 KinneyYoru
I loved this whole story! It's really sweet and i never tought of Mycroft caring about John so that caught me! Your story really helped me for feeling relaxed
since i'm not in the good moods for this quarantine and it really made me feel better, can't wait for more! 3 :))
2/16/2020 c6 Companion Teresa
I'm really loving . You are showing a side of both Mycroft and John that is unexpected.