for Living Death

5/11 c2 KittAnn
Re-reading this one. I soooo love it!
5/11 c1 KittAnn
I'm re-reading this story. I truly love this one!
5/6 c2 KittAnn
It is such a lovely story. I don't regret reading this. .. I hope you'll continue writing because I'm almost out of stories to read... lol... demanding much. your greatest fan.
5/6 c1 KittAnn
I am almost running out of stories to read so I'll waddle my feet on your stories that seem dark. although it looks gloomy, it still hasn't dissapointed me.
4/10 c2 i-read-there4-i-am
Wow that was an awesome ending! Didn't see that coming, not familiar with the myth. But damn you got me! I didn't get it until the mom comment then re-read that while section. Oh Narcissa you slimy woman!
7/16/2020 c1 1Chantal9
Somehow, it feels like Kingsley Shackelbolt is one of the most vile villains in this story. The actions of practically everyone else are almost expected, given the circumstances, but Kingsley is the worst sort of Judas...I mean working in concert with the likes of Lucius Malfoy and Thoros Nott, of all people, and spearheading the horrid Muggleborn Obliviation act complete with empty excuses of it being "foolproof and humane!" I don't think any of this would've been possible without his backing, but to be the one who drafts the actual proposal and then is directly involved in destroying who Hermione is...it's just such a personal betrayal! What happened to all of the Muggleborns is a travesty, Narcissa's actions are totally believable, the Weasleys are a disgrace, and they are all to blame on some level for what happened to Hermione and Draco by extension. It is a small comfort that Draco loves her and that she won't be waffling about on her own, completely clueless like Dennis and Justin. Such a raw, heartbreaking, bittersweet story! This was exceptionally well-written! Thank you!
6/27/2020 c2 1FreyaWrackspurt
So so sad
6/21/2020 c2 GeminiBlack
I can almost imagine Draco beating himself up through late nights of research just to reverse it, to bring her back but of course, it will take a very long time. He would do it though, for her. His world.
6/21/2020 c2 GeminiBlack
Bloody hell that hurt
5/7/2020 c2 KatCEstrada
That was horrible and beautiful at the same time. Heartwrenching!
4/29/2020 c2 21themirrorminder.372259
Oh, how tragic! Great twist!
4/27/2020 c2 5Amerise Rei
Very well written. Narcissa was an unexpected plot twist. Great job with that! You’d almost think that Draco was Orpheus still as he has her within his reach but still lost her. In this case, Hades would then be Narcissa as she is the overlord of her Manor and as she says, nothing comes and goes without her knowledge.
I thoroughly enjoy your writing and look forward to more!
4/15/2020 c2 8foxylittlelady
I did not expect that. What a terrible law, but not something I can see no happening
4/5/2020 c2 Ashes25
Can I just say that I love the story lines you come up with. As much as we call fanfic fiction, it feels so real my heart hurts with it’s beauty and relevance... made me cry at a time when I was struggling to feel. Thank you.
3/17/2020 c2 5Kittycrow
my heart! did you have to rip it so violently from my chest!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »