for Living Death

4/15/2020 c2 9foxylittlelady
I did not expect that. What a terrible law, but not something I can see no happening
4/5/2020 c2 Ashes25
Can I just say that I love the story lines you come up with. As much as we call fanfic fiction, it feels so real my heart hurts with it’s beauty and relevance... made me cry at a time when I was struggling to feel. Thank you.
3/17/2020 c2 5Kittycrow
my heart! did you have to rip it so violently from my chest!
2/29/2020 c2 10Beanka Juarez
This was absolutely brilliant! Kudos to your writing that I foresaw myself being happy with the story even if Draco and Hermione didn't end up together. But they did, and it was even sadder than I thought it would be! That really sucks for Hermione, but maybe she can be happy, or maybe they can unlock her memories somehow. Maybe I'll headcannon for myself that they find a way to unlock her memories and give them back. :) Wonderful story all around! Definitely a favorite for me, and I don't have many of those!
2/17/2020 c2 Kelsey441
And, well, this was so brilliant, but I can't even favorite it because I just cannot read that again. And that is a huge compliment even though it doesn't sound like it.
2/17/2020 c2 Kelsey441
Oh, that KILLED me. It really did. I cannot even imagine. He can't really have his happiness because she is gone.
2/2/2020 c2 pgoodrichboggs
I enjoyed this thank you for the sweet and not the bitter;)
1/26/2020 c2 Amber
Wow this was amazing! You're an incredible writer.
1/26/2020 c2 zoesheppard
Just wrecking my heart here. Thanks!
1/21/2020 c1 Draminionemino
This is so heartbreaking...
1/21/2020 c2 AussieSweet
Very nice twist, though, you are right, really bittersweet. And, worse of all, Draco will suffer more than anyone for what Narcissa had done. Couldn't she at least pretend that she altered her memory? Who would check?
1/20/2020 c2 mglblood
So beautifully written. You know... I know you wrote it, but Ron and Harry can surely mess things up. LOL
1/20/2020 c2 Gaeleria
“He basks in her” - I love this line.
“the paradise he has pretended to create”
Ohhh my heart... what you did there, with the mistake over the wards and everything to tie this back to the Orpheus myth, was really clever. But ahhhhhh I was not expecting this ending. I thought getting stuck within the wards would be it. OMG I just can’t get over how tragic this is. “mourning Hermione's loss in her stead”
I’ve reread this ending a couple of times now. So good, but so so sad. Well done!
1/20/2020 c1 Gaeleria
Oh wow! What a world you’ve made! This gives me chills. First of all, that Draco had to be a part of voting for it, and then him dealing with the guilt in the aftermath. “He hates this part” - like it happens often enough that there’s a rhythm to it. “Only child, so it's just me” - oh god that killed me. And that Draco’s mind also went immediately to where ours did. The Malfoy crypts were interesting. This is really good!
1/20/2020 c2 mega700201