for Shirou Emiya and the Golden Fleece

12/24/2020 c6 Dulce Hernandez1
Artemis. Zoë. Hestia. Thalia. Clarise. Athena. Calypso para el harén de shirou
12/16/2020 c8 XWFY
Just read the Chpt 8 AN, don’t worry about it, I think the vast majority of people will agree that when it comes to literature, quality is more important than speed.

Just please remember to add a new chapter to this story, notifying us when the re-write comes out.
12/6/2020 c3 6Renu
Me seeing the name Ebony: "oh please don't let it be ebony darkness dementia raven way."
11/21/2020 c5 2masterjohn2
don't know how to vote but artemis
11/21/2020 c8 Guest
I wish someone made a fic in which percy was shirou and the gods and campers watch unlimited blade works. Imagine them seeing the holy grail war and the servants fighting. Also thst way percy would be good at archery. Msube percy went to Japan with sally and when the fire happens he becomes Shirou.
11/20/2020 c8 Pogs21
Plz don't delete story
11/20/2020 c8 1TheHeavens
I eagerly await the update.
11/19/2020 c8 0justareader0
please put a new chapter to announce the new story
11/19/2020 c8 1DimensionRider
Good luck. Look forward to it
10/8/2020 c1 Nikkless
Rin had 40 high grade magic circuits each could hold 25 points of prana so max 1000 points.
7/22/2020 c7 Roy Ken Ligarda Salazar
Well but please do not give up this fanfic is one of the few of Fate x percy with coherence that is contrary and I really love all the talents to be your first story on the other hand because the pairings are so short because of how the cocas have gone Until now, I could lose it with Chloe, Talia, that dryad, Anabet, or the daughter of Ares, although seeing it, there are still characters like Queen of the Roman Camp, Ares's daughter, the daughter of Aphrodite and I do not remember the name demons. If you feel like it, can you make it a harem, wouldn't it be less, but isn't it a great idea? I mean with the personality and luck of Shirou you can fall in love gradually make yourself a criebe point I don't know how the Unlimited Blade waors demonstration remember that to manifest it to Archer 10 years back and that since technically it ceases to be human in the mentality without feeling the consequences if it fails sinserely I do not understand how it occurred to them only that if the points of fear come out, would it be better if all the swords come out without the handles? Well, anyway, I'll look forward to the next chapter, please don't abandon it and what other stories do you ask? More from Fate? How about Shirou x campione, or hight school dxd so tas obsionned, I speck españish
3/17/2020 c2 46Hikari Nova
you should use 3rd person P.O.V if you plan on having multiple character P.O.V's
3/6/2020 c7 1littleboyblack17
Hope you Do continue
2/29/2020 c4 Guest
This is bad... You skipped a lot of things, the word count is too short to fully immerse in the story. I give this story a try but... yeah this is like 2~3/10. The story itself can be interesting if not coz of the frequent short time-skip and short story.
2/28/2020 c7 5Guts and Toes
i hope you are not overthinking as you write. don't pressure yourself bro
153 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »