for Being a Hero

5/13 c3 Guest
This is honestly the only good danny phantom/miraculous ladybug fanfiction wich vad potential to long and good. You are a great writer and I hope you will continue this story.
4/9 c3 C4King
I love that someone is finally standing up for the Ladybug user. I also like that Danny starting to see that no one cares about him back in his timeline/universe.
3/22 c3 Guest
Update this please.
3/17 c3 14playedcrowd5610
This is such an interesting story so far, I am excited to see where this goes :3. I hope you find time to finish it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it. You are an amazing writer, keep up the good work and stay safe. :)
3/3 c3 Shade
Chloe leave danny and marinette alone.
11/13/2020 c3 4Scarlette Foxx
Wow
9/6/2020 c1 DragonEmperor999
Great start
8/26/2020 c3 2Death of Snipers
Danny as king phantom is always cool to see, this chapter was great, as seeing chloe put in her place was fun, as well as seeing others react to it. Though I’m surprised Danny’s display didn’t raise more alarm bells in a city so used to supernatural attacks.
Also, I don’t remember adrien being that possessive of Marinette, or that focused on everyone liking him
8/26/2020 c2 Death of Snipers
Another mostly Internal chapter, though seeing more characters around was nice. While chloe is a little shit, and she never should have gotten a miraculous, i don’t think she’s ever gone so far as to imply someone else should die, just insulted them and rejected their presence.
I’m torn on Danny’s behavior. On one hand it makes sense he’s despondent, on the other it make it all the more odd how attached he’s becoming to Marinette.
Also, question: wouldn’t Danny’s current state draw akuma to him? Like, I’m not sure if his ghost half can resist them, but “losing everyone you love” is a way more significant pull of dark energy than most of the things we see get people akumatized in miraculous.
8/26/2020 c1 Death of Snipers
Definitely an interesting idea, if a tad melodramatic. There’s a lot more telling than showing as to emotions, and while monologues can be good, the love at first impact and immediate attachment being 60% of the chapter seems slightly much
8/17/2020 c3 FrostHunter
Glad danny didn't let chloe have her way also hope he sees right through lila's lies without accidentally not helping his case like marinette did in series though I did like lila as rival for marinette especially after lila became volpina hope adrien doesn't get bashed finds someone else have great day.
8/18/2020 c3 Wendel Santana