for The Mighty Heart of the Blue Paladin

11/16 c3 17Moleluv
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON I NEED TO KNOW HOW THIS ENDS
10/18 c3 angrykitten114
i've read three of your amazing works so far and every single one has made me cry, your writing is so so so amazing and please post the fourth episode of this when you can!
7/10 c3 4Blooming Prime
Poor Lance!
I can't wait to see how the story continues. I hope chapter 4 will be published soon
6/29 c3 5Forgotten Coffee
OH NO YOU DIDNT-
DID YOU JUST -
HOW DARE YOU HURT MY BABY BLUE PALADIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I think you broke my tear ducts with this story (so naturally please write the next chapter)
6/15 c3 27sKaEtrgrL
This story is so good and I can’t wait for the last chapter!
3/17 c3 Cloudy111
Oh this,,,,this is amazing (ω) (I'm hoping this emoticon doesn't turn into another mustache man-)

Where is my life right now? Self-isolation with my cats, listening to the piano versions of nursery rhymes and reading one of THE BEST fanfictions ever written by my favorite fanfic author? Heck, this is heaven.

This chapter? Perfection. Every chapter is so amazing but this one? The most immaculate balance of hurt and comfort. There were time where I had to just turn off my computer and just,,,,,,think about how much a love this. And,,,,chills, man, this is amazing. I have literal butterflies in my stomach I cant describe how much I love this story- and especially this chapter.

Your writing reminds me of an abandoned city, flooded and overtaken by nature. It flows so beautifully, and you can SEE the whump, the angst, but the flowers growing on the winding steps of the long-derserted streets? They bring so much happiness and hope, and you can smell just,,,earth. Something so radiant and beautful in a place where bad things do happen (just take what happened to Lance as an example) and even though things will never return to the ways things were, you can see it, can you? The small saplings growing underneath the small spot of sunlight shining through the askew branches of a great tree growing through a building. And this is all possible becuase the the flowing river of words that fit together so wonderfully, giving everything a purpose of BEING, and,,,,I'm rambling, aren't I?

I'm sorry, I just love this so much! Just THE ANGST, AND,,,and the fact that theteamwassohappytoseehimandtheplatoinckissesarejustsocuteandaaahhhhhhHHHI LOV Amazing work, my friend. Would I be able to do fanart?
3/16 c3 15That1-fan-girl-yea
This chapter is the perfect mix of heartbreaking and heartwarming
3/5 c2 M00nDragon
OMIGOD once again you blow me away with your wonderful writing. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
3/2 c2 3PrismaPup7
Ack-

HAGGAR YOU KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HIM-

...Yeah, yelling in the comments isn't gonna stop her, but, y'know, it at least feels good XD

Rip Keith's hand. And also, GO AND SAVE LANCE FAST, TEAM VOLTRON. WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT WITCH IS GONNA DO TO HIM?! (Well, YOU know, obviously. You're the author, after all :P)

Haha, this entire comment is a hot mess, but then again, so am I. Woo-hoo, sleep deprivation. Sorry bout the complete lack of organization, I'll have to work on that. What I'm trying to get at is... This chapter was amazing and I'm seriously looking forward to the next one :3 That's all.
2/15 c2 Shiranai Atsune
Yey! A new update!

I still love this so much!
2/15 c2 15That1-fan-girl-yea
Freaking loved it so amazing! Beautifully written and ahhh the angst so fucking amazing
1/25 c1 3PrismaPup7
Holy Kaltenecker, the level of emotion in this... Absolutely heart-breaking and beautiful, and also totally something that Lance would do XD

I just hope they'll be able to track him down before the Galra do TOO much damage, and then they can blow up the ship he's on :D

Even though it's short, it's a great start! I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! :3
1/22 c1 M00nDragon
so Many EMOTIONS AaaAAAaaaAAaaHhhahHhHhHhhHhH
1/19 c1 15That1-fan-girl-yea
This is so good, ahhh I love it!
1/18 c1 Shiranai Atsune