for The Raven and The Rose

3/28 c8 Guest
Gav's love language is touch! He definitely might recognize Eponine as Madame DeRaven based on touch and how she smells from those hugs. Eponine might have to explain how she knows the Raven lady. It is so sweet how much those paper roses mean to Eponine. Enjolras and Eponine should just elope quickly and start a family. I know it won't happen but I want it to lol. I hope all is well and you update whenever you can! I am desperate for more of this story!
3/28 c7 Guest
"We are the one's changing it." We? What has Les Amis de ABC actually done to make change besides planning and organizing. Oh Enjolras! Eponine has no competition for the heart of Enjolras since she is his Rose! That will be quite the revelation. Will the Barricade boys witness their reunion or will it be private? Hopefully we'll see in future chapters! I love Gav being affectionate and that he just accepts that Madame DeRaven knows about Eponine. Is Madame DeRaven not known to the average person because Enjolras sounded a bit confused by the happenings? Love this story!
3/28 c6 Guest
...What diy medicine is Cosette making that would actually be effective?.i can see her making soaps and lotions. I doubt actual medicine can be made (but this is fanfiction and I'm willing to stretch the definition of medicine in this case lol). Eponine needs a sidekick! Where is Gav when you need him? He'd be adorable in a little hero uniform of his own! I didn't think Eponine would be both the "Rose" and the "Raven" but I love that she is
3/28 c5 Guest
Love this story! And I love that your Nan was (kinda) inspiration for Josephine! The whole apple tree situation is kinda sweet. I'm glad Cosette and Josephine will have this maternal figure in their lives
3/9 c8 Lovepeaceandwar
Charles-Louie is such a regal name for a revolutionary. I'm pretty confident the only reason this fandom refers to Enjolras as being "Gabriel" is because of Aaron Tveit's character in Next to Normal. I love this story so much and I'm so sad this hasn't been updated in forever. Eponine as a vigilante is perfection. Her meeting her brother was so wonderful. I hope one day you decide to continue. Thanks for writing this! Update soon?
8/26/2020 c8 1have.a.lovely.day
Ok so ik i already reveiwed, but this is just so good!
8/25/2020 c8 YOU ARE AMAZING
Ok I'm not signed in right now but when I do sign in I am going to favorite and follow this so fast! This might just be one of my favorite stories on this website! You are so talented, and the story idea is amazing! I really hope you update soon!
6/17/2020 c8 1ineedsleap
This is so good! Can’t wait for the update!
3/22/2020 c1 Theater geek
Hi Miillie!
I think your writing is so awesome! I'm really anxious to see what is going to happen next! I myself like to write "fan fiction" and was wondering if I could use some of your ideas from chapter 7? I would not be publicly displaying it, the story would just be for family, friends, and myself to hear. I would construct a page to site my sources and your name and the article would be on it.
3/9/2020 c7 58MusicAngel98
Please update soon! I freaking adore this story! It has to be one of my absolute favorites!
3/6/2020 c7 Guest
I absolutely love this! This story is amazing! I can’t wait for more! You are an awesome writer!