for I've Got A Girl Crush

2/13 c2 15scratch conlon
Ugh! I love this one too! I love normally confident Blink being worried about the future and thinking everything through. And I love him dreaming about a future he and Mush could have together. It’s so great! Can’t wait for the next one!
2/11 c1 scratch conlon
UGH! I love a canon era Blush fic and this totally does them justice! I love the thought of Blink silently pinning over Mush without him knowing it. This was so, so good! 3 3
1/19 c1 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Little Big Town's "Girl Crush", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.
1/18 c1 69SomedayonBroadway
Oh my gosh I love it so much! Poor Blink!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service