for Rise of the Anti-Dragon King

8/24 c1 Shadow55
When you about to update new chapter please
8/17 c1 guest
If you take my advice about Asta being around during the Dragon Civil War, and becoming a dragon himself, I think I have a great dragon name for him. Shobekana the Void Dragon. It comes from the biblical name Shobek, which means "made void". Like Igneel comes from the name Ignus, which is associated with fire.
12/26/2021 c1 guest
Maybe make it so Asta was around during the Dragon Civil War, born without magic and lost his family in the war. When he turned 15 he gained the power of Anti Magic and sought to join the war against the anti human dragons, but nullifying their magic, while effective, wasn't enough. So, upon hearing of the pro human dragons sharing their power with humans, he thought he could gain magic, and fight the enemy dragons better, if he learned Dragon Slayer Magic. No dragon thought it was possible except one, the same one who would later teach Acnologia. The results were something unheard of, the Dragon Slayer Magic merged with Asta's Anti Magic energy, creating a new type of Dragon Slayer that had no magic power, but instead used Anti Magic energy as a powerful weapon. Since it was void of magic, they called it Void Dragon, or Anti Dragon if you prefer. Asta would later become Acnologia's arch enemy, because Asta would protect the pro human dragons while Acnologia was indescriminate. After becoming an actual dragon, Asta's human name would change for the humans, giving him a draconic name, like Bahamut, or something. Centuries later, when the Clover, Heart, Daimond, and Spade Kingdoms came to be, the story of his dragon form became legend, and he met Lemiel and Licht, in human form introducing himself as Leibe, his dead brother. After the massacre he took Licht's Five-leaf grimiore and infused it with his own Anti Magic energy to claim ownership of it, so the Devil Zagred couldn't use it. During the Black Clover storyline, he would join the Magic knights, once more taking up the name Asta.
8/19/2021 c1 Guest
Why not just give Asta something similar to Acnologia's Dragon Slayer Magic, in the area that he consumes all forms of magic, and since Dragon magic is different from human magic it has unique properties that can effect beings from the other world such as devils and gods. To ballance the Slayer magics out you could make them exist in a three-way stand-off where devils are strong against gods, gods are strong against dragons, and dragons are strong against devils. After that it all boils down to power and skill. Finally Asta's Dragon Slayer Magic can be called Arcane Dragon Slayer Magic and his Dragon Force scales, as well as his Dragon form if you give him one, can be black and red, like his demonic color sceme.
7/25/2021 c1 12helrio uzugaku
completely understandable! it's gotta be hard coming up with fanfiction for an anime that hasn't finished yet.

I can actually agree with barring most of the pairing options you chose. charmie I can accept albeit grudgingly. it's a canon pairing and I'm not a huge fan of it.

Rebecca is the only one I vehemently disagree with. my reasoning is simple, I don't think you considered the significant character development potential she has. if not for herself then what she can offer Asta in terms of support.

I'll admit I haven't seen black clover in a while so my facts may be slightly warped.

Rebecca is the oldest of what was it, 4 siblings? her mother died when her and her siblings were still fairly young. she acts as their guardian and cares for them dearly. while she has no value in combat potential that isn't enough to say she can't be utilized to develop the characters.

for one, she's playing the role of a single mother in a fairly underdeveloped time period, that is already a sign of strength on it's own, but the fact she herself is only 16 shows a mind boggling amount of willpower.

using this as a base I simply can't see her standing on the side lines watching as her brothers go missing. during THAT particular arc where Asta initially learns Ki is also an opportunity for her to develop as a potential main character. her magic was NEVER ONCE explained in canon but it's obvious it isn't combative in nature. she herself isn't a warrior. think about this, a young woman who shows a crazy amount of determination even though all the cards say she has no chance of winning, she is forced to watch on the sidelines as someone she's come to care for potentially even love fights harder than he has any obligation to in order to fulfill a promise he made to her in getting her siblings back, and nothing happens? if this fic is the same as the one I remember then multiple characters develop slayer magic of some sort.

now she should not earn slayer magic, she herself isn't a fighter. but her lack of magic explanation, her very vague background, her determination all present an opportunity to display one of the most cherished concepts of fairytail which is actually shown fairly often in black clover. magic is alive and it grows and changes with the person it is inside of. what better opportunity to show this vivid off than to have Rebecca develop a supportive form of magic from fairytail than when the lives of her siblings and the kids of her neighbors are on the line.

I recommend she awaken celestial spirit magic, in particular Aries or Virgo, although Aquarius would also be interesting. but Aries would make sense considering aries is actually the constellation that most aligns with Rebecca. there ya go, Rebecca as a potential main character with a magic that has never been recorded before.

I don't know which directions you want to take your story but I beg you to look at these characters a bit more closely. the obscure characters should actually be EASIER to alter than the main characters because there's a lot left up to interpretation. fairytail is full of moments where vague characters can develop into some pretty serious competitors in terms of strength.

your pairing choices are your own. the only reason I put this much effort into convincing you to rethink Rebecca was because your reasons felt wrong. if you just don't want her as the pairing that's fine, it's your story. but saying you couldn't see her as anything other than a side character just felt lazy even tho I know you didn't intend for it to sound like that.

I love the concept of an anti-dragon slayer, just want to make that clear and can't wait for the story to be posted!
7/25/2021 c1 2Xerzo LotCN
Why can't the harem be larger and we just have all the waifus who are good or properly redeemed im honestly not a fan of side pairings they are kinda annoying and distraction from the story and main pairing being built having focus in side pairings been built and taken screen time
7/24/2021 c1 MDM11
Could you have Sol Marron In the Harem and could you have Asta get all the New Dragon Slayer Magic from Fairy Tail 100 Years Quest
7/24/2021 c1 18KingofthePhantomDragon
I’d like to throw Sol Marron and Mereoleona’s names in. For Sol she could be just like Charlotte and secretly crush on Asta like Charlotte does on Yami. Plenty of comedic moments before she finally woman’s up and confesses.
As for Mereoleona, it’d be like animal magnetism. She’s wild and animalistic so therefore, she’d be drawn on by Asta’s dragonic presence.
Either way, I hope you consider them and I eagerly await for this story to take off.
7/24/2021 c1 12BlazingVictini09
Yeah Vanica is like the possible fourth if you ask me. Not gonna lie, she is like Lusamine from Pokémon hot. The craziness really adds to her appeal.

I don't really want other girls are there so I have nothing.

It would be also amazing if somehow that his Anti-Magic spells would fuse with his Dragonslayer Magic that might gave him his own sets of Magic, like the iconic Roars of every Dragonslayer.
6/14/2021 c1 G0dz1llex
Either if you are a pioneer of SecrexAsta or not, I will be reading this, keep it up!
6/9/2021 c1 Guest
It comes when the sequel ?
1/24/2021 c1 Guest
Asta harem Secre Swallowtail
1/19/2021 c1 3trollzor69
If you're taking ideas how about instead of each different dragon slayer you can just use acnologia. The dragon slayer of magic may work with the anti magic
9/30/2020 c1 2Phantom Dark-Knight
Dude, what happened to chapter 1 2, and 3 that was there few months ago? And everytime you reupdate the chapter you been erasing paragraphs by paragraphs until there ONLY opening.

What happened to you?
8/7/2020 c1 Guest
It comes when the sequel ?
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »