for Reborn

2/11 c9 andrewpine
How about an update please?
1/19 c9 48Taliesin The Eternal Bard
Not that I don't like a good crossover But in all honesty I think the harry potter elements Detract from the story.
12/21/2020 c9 Rebac
Hello, I have the feeling that something is missing between chapters 8 and 9, the change is very strange, could you check it out?
9/10/2020 c9 kissedbyarose13
I can dig it. I’m gonna follow
9/4/2020 c9 1Stuckinmichigan
Future self: skip, the story hopscotched, says in chapter one intro not a slow burn, it's a slow burn. Large chunks like the forest scene unexplained. And now Harry Potter is involved.
8/25/2020 c9 wanheda100
mmmm i think you need to edit this chapter, that whole adoption thing it’s not very well explained in fact it gets contradictory.
Btw, you haven’t explained what happened with Bella, did she attack Eddie with a spell or something? why was she in Alice’s room and not Tanya’s and what happened in the woods? also how did Tanya know who Jacob was?
i don’t see yet what it is to be gain involving the potter universe.. guess we’ll see
8/25/2020 c9 andrewpine
Parent are not.
So how will it help things by bringing Hermione into the mix?
Denali sisters.
If I were to guess it seems that Bella and at least her mate will be going on the hunt for her sister
when you update the story.
8/25/2020 c7 andrewpine
Mesmerized.
So what does Esme have up her sleeve now.
8/25/2020 c6 andrewpine
The fuzzy children are the ones that broke the treaty.
I want to know how they even knew that anyone was at the house and that Bella was there?
8/25/2020 c4 andrewpine
So they will be returning to the scene of the crime,but the question needs to be asked,why?
8/25/2020 c2 andrewpine
Find a way.
I am guessing that mystic meg sent them to keep her from
killing herself and making Tanya suffer?
I want to know how long Alice knew and why she waited until they ran out on her?
She should have told Tanya before now so she could kill Eddie for keeping her away from her mate.
7/20/2020 c9 Lupe0
Interesting story so far! I wonder if Bella will turn out to be muggleborn too just for some reason her powers were muffled or maybe she trained in secret. Never actually living in phoenix but went to Charlie’s to escape. Of course this might not be the cause and I’m just making up a completely different scenario then what you’d write. No matter which way you take this story I’d love to read more. Looking forward to the next chapter!
6/17/2020 c9 manticore-gurl071134
Was a great fic so far, but you might want to mark as a crossover. Admittedly for me, a crossover with HP is a turn off, and would have moved on to the next story if I knew.
6/5/2020 c9 1Magic2488
I love that you brought Harry Potter into this. I really like Hermione and Bella being sisters, I hope they are very close. Bella needs that. Maybe Hermione could be paired with Fleur? That would be amazing. Can't wait to read more!
4/28/2020 c9 LadyB3lla
O.o did not see that coming! But I'm intriguedI look forward to seeing how this goes.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »