for Legacy of the Swarm

12/22/2020 c1 Guest
I still wondering who else ceres is going to convert into the swarm, may be like amber or sienna khan who is dead but resurect into infested like stukov, or maybe some random cast of rwby, but where is violet our cute little wolf faunus, and when our ceres is going to meet violet or maybe our rwby characters cast?
12/18/2020 c1 Guest
You know when ceres add dust to his zerg, it fells like skaven add dust into their vile creations.
12/18/2020 c1 4Napster153
I’m loving this story already and can’t wait to see it’s development. However, I do have a gripe with the bit about Infestation. I understand not having another Kerrigan around, but I do believe Ceres can benefit A LOT from having another Stukov around. An infested native of significant position like a military officer or politician being reported working for the Zerg can be a huge blow to morale once the war happens(and it will).

Heck, there’s even a perfect character to replace Abathur’s post in this story that being Watts. The man would fit into the role of Zerg researcher like a glove with some ‘persuading’. There’s also the affect of having Zerg zombies running around and causing mayhem. Imagine having to torch entire cities and shoot refugee ships out of the sky for even possible Infestation.

Also, an idea for omake would be cute Zerg like the ones from Starcraft Cartooned. I can only imagine hugging one of those cute doggos.
12/9/2020 c1 Guest
Make the next chapter.
12/9/2020 c5 45Wacko12
just a thought but are you going to make Violet one of the maidens when she appears?
11/19/2020 c5 Guest
I still wondering on starcraft x gate ,gate thus the cerebrate fought there, on how an idiot like zorzal and his pro war faction think that they can defeat ceres and his zerg ,also i thinking that ceres will alied with the warrior bunny tribe, also i been thingking that medieval age with gigantic alien bugs monster it gonna be like vermintide 2, and also can you make more human zerg like human and zerg hybrid and equip them with sword, claw, axe, spear, shield, etc, just like the rotblood barbarians in vermintide 2?
11/11/2020 c1 rowedillon
hope U update again soon really like this
10/17/2020 c5 Guest
I wonder what would happen is Ceres Mets Oscar/Ozpin.
Since Ozpin been around for I don’t know thousands of years. Then if Ceres mind reads Ozpin then that would take I don’t know. Maybe years for Ceres to look though Ozpin memories. I wonder how he react to the two gods or brothers Ozpin talked to. Considering if the relics Are gathered. They will call out to the two gods. Who would then decide if humanity lives or dies. i feel if he did learn that. He still wouldn’t join Ozpin side or Salem side. Maybe he would collect the relics for his goal of returning home or if he can’t use Them Ceres would keep so they wouldn’t be used against him. Unless Ceres say fuck all of that. I just want to go home he might try to stay neutral. For as long as he can. Before he’s forced to join a side or get enough Zerg and resources. Where can simply tell both side to fuck off and leave him alone.
9/23/2020 c1 Guest
In another/difefrent story of ceres crossover can make you make, when ceres was ,transforted some parts of the taldarim mothership or rouge terran ship with those equipment ,machines ,parts ,items, weaponry, medicine, vehicles, including those prototypes inside also send along with ceres too ,just like the story of zerg invasion of the zerg by tyronozor
9/21/2020 c3 Guest
Does ceres is going to visit the ruins of beacon academy and find amber remain and resurrect her into an infested ,like stukov how he came back to live,well you know what more human zerg.
9/19/2020 c1 Guest
The idea of , gate the cerebrate and his swarm fought there , the suggestions that ceres is send to falmart by the rouge taldarim , when he was got send to falmart some of his swarm was brought to falmart too as well like zerglings, drones, hydralisk, roach was with ceres about when zorzal still preparing to assault the bunny warrior tribe he goes to aid the bunny warrior tribe just to gain their biomass but somehow , his inner heart told him too help them, like some of his memories of host body still live , and like everyone thought that he was an apostle because of his super regeneration ability , his prowes in battle and his skills in battle , i wonder if zorzal and his lackeys think that he and his lackeys could defeat him and his swarm, and tyuule try her best to make him fall inlove with her , while ceres in confused what is the meaning of love and emotion.
8/26/2020 c1 Guest
In my eyes i see ceres as ukkon the evil character from gears of war tactic.
8/24/2020 c5 Guest
So ceres use banelings to collapsed the mine?
8/18/2020 c4 Enabler
Who is Adam?
8/15/2020 c1 Guest
I wonder what, s gonna happen next?
149 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »