for Altered Paths

1/23 c16 McLoggernaut
Freaking awesome! Love it :D
1/23 c12 Connor Worsnop
every gun should have a fuck you setting
1/11 c9 LuluViBritania
Taylor is Famous for her complete distrust of all authority why would she reveal her ability to spy on anything within the town?
1/11 c7 LuluViBritania
why is the Date redacted something almost anyone reading the report could find with google
then the location was also redacted then shown in the very same report where it isnt redacted (5396 Lord's Lane)
1/10 c7 WillItWork
I do like the conversation with Piggot later, but the established character would absolutely have Bitdcage as a reflexive reaction, since they are enormously powerful destabilizing elements.

I really do like this story, and enjoy reading it here.

Thanks for sharing.
11/3/2020 c16 Redaer Copious
I'll admit I adore this story more than I should that was just too amusing.
10/27/2020 c16 silentstrixe
Just found and read this in a single sitting. This story is entirely too amusing in many ways. Normally I have a love/hate outlook on the majority of portrayals of Emily Piggot, but I am most certainly loving this version of her. I hate the normal Parahuman hating behavior of hers.

I am also in complete agreement of Taylor's, and I am guessing yours too, opinion of the Ron/Hermione relationship.

I am looking forward to seeing more of this story.
10/7/2020 c7 Guest
Piggot needs a proctologist and a psychiatrist
10/3/2020 c16 jaclon
Truthfully I loved your story before the statement about shipping Hermione and Ron .. Now I am going to use that as a quote every where I can.
9/29/2020 c16 Guest
Alright, so the story is fun and all but this chapter kind of pulled my thoughts away from what's happening and diverted me into wondering whether or not the whole cape game everyone in Worm plays is just the public face that hides the parahumans and PRT fighting over Harry/Hermione and Ron/Hermione shippers, with the PRT/Protectorate/Wards arguing for pairing her with Harry and the villains pairing her with Ron.

And that's literally the only defining factor that the two sides really care about (hence the request to join when Taylor agrees with them).

Sophia obviously ships her with Ron, but when she's caught she has to hide and only pretends to like the Harry/Hermione fanfic all the Wards read together. That's why she doesn't really get along with them.

Scion's too thoughtless to accept anything other than what everyone else tells him, so he just runs with the canon ending from the books.

The Endbringers are Eidolon's subconscious manifestation of what he thinks about authors trying to ram ideas down the readers' throats, just getting in the way of everyone else trying to enjoy the things they like.

And all the idiot villains just identify with Ron, because obviously gingers have no soul so of course they'd be villains. Plus, there's lots of people who've never been exposed to fanfiction so they wouldn't know any better, therefore villains outnumber the heroes.

What the hell is going on with me?

I'm still blaming the end of this chapter for this. It's all your fault.
9/18/2020 c16 Guest
There's not many even remotely good Taylor-in-Wards stories, but the ones that are tend to be where she ultimately doesn't necessarily NEED to be there for whatever reason.

Which means I'm kind of looking forward to wherever this might end up. Slightly unhinged and unstoppable shadow monster Taylor and her tinkering sidekick independently running about the city? Oh-god-what-have-we-got-ourselves-into PRT handlers? I think you're in a position to make either choice work.
9/17/2020 c16 doraemax
So yeah, I wonder how come Taylor is keeping mum on Coil and his little operation. Or is there already something...dastardly...percolating in her little demented head, a present for that little psycho snake.
9/17/2020 c10 doraemax
hmm...and Madison still has yet to Tinker. I thought the whole purpose of bashing the Merchant is for them to go 'shopping'?
9/17/2020 c3 doraemax
oh damn...that hit right on the feels
9/16/2020 c16 2Jack Inqu
Taylor and Emily getting along like a house on fire is something rarely seen in Worm stories, and I'm really enjoying it.

I'm not quite as...vehement about Harry Potter pairings, but I do agree that Hermione and Ron don't make much sense to me as a romantic pairing. No offense to those who do like them; I just can't see it myself.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
425 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »