for Homework

11/4/2020 c1 beverlycat
I started following your writing for Stargate way back when. You are one of my favorites.
I had no idea who the brothers were when I read a page of the poisoned story.
I liked it so much I backed up and read the whole thing, then looked for others.
Thank you.
I've now read five of the books in the series. I wouldn't have known about the series at all if not for you and my respect for your writing and appreciation of your taste.
9/23/2020 c1 Guest
I would really love to see something about Cal getting in trouble at school (a year before Nik goes to school or even when Nik IS at school) and Nik dealing with it like the awesome older brother he is :-)
4/3/2020 c1 s.mansoni
I'm so glad that someone is still writing stories for this fandom. This was fantastic!
2/10/2020 c1 Auphepet
Loved it! You captured the brothers wonderfully! Poor Cal, and Niko, I don't know who I feel more sorry for.
1/22/2020 c1 aonymus
I like it. Feel sorry for both of them.
1/20/2020 c1 314Fat Puppy
Ugh, this is so good. I love post-Tumulus stories, esp the ones so close to that hell. Struggling Cal and Protective-Brother Nik are one of my many favorite versions of those guys. And the idea of just a simple school paper bringing back memories and threatening to derail an progress Cal has made since coming back, it’s perfect. Another amazing Cal story, nice job!
1/20/2020 c1 7NoilyPrat
I liked. Cal was good with Niko, and his emotional landmines
1/20/2020 c1 scootersmom
This is excellent but...I have never seen or read anything about these guys. Was it a show or a book? I would love to learn more about them.
1/20/2020 c1 Guest
I love this :-) There are few stories about Nik and Cal dealing with what happened after he came back, few stories on the site in general, and I love the way you portrayed them struggling through something that would have been so simple, yet brought up so many unpleasant thoughts. Great job :-) I hope to read more from you in this fandom