for The Brightest Lights Make the Deepest Shadows

1/18 c1 6Kittona
well that didnt go quite where I was expecting. it was a really interesting read! thankyou :D
12/17/2020 c1 priscilla.glenn.12
I honestly love this idea. Great job.
9/26/2020 c1 jungari
I love the idea of the Dark Lord of the Sith trying desperately to prevent a Jedi from Falling.
And for a very in character reason.
2/13/2020 c1 Greene
omg for some reason I find Sidious freaking out about war-path-Sith-Obi Wan hilarious. Bit of comeuppance in another universe lol. On one hand I want to read and/or write that but on the other, as a clone wars fam fan, that would be heartbreaking as much as it would be thrilling. Wonderful writing as always! :D
2/6/2020 c1 9Kelana-ti
Wow, an amazing character study of both Sidious and Obi-wan. Nicely done. :)
1/25/2020 c1 7TheButterflyComposer
Interesting. I'm not sure obi wan would have been a great Sith but then again, the writers of Star Wars, or the good ones anyway, seem to all make his life such a tragedy and make him such a soulful and deep feeling man that you can certainly see something pushing obiwan off the edge. And if that were to happen, then sidious is right to be afraid because obiwans great power is the same as sidious'...absolute patience. However, obiwans is perhaps even greater, given his mastery of form three compared to sidious' tendency to lose himself in the manic joy of combat and pain letting.

I feel that obiwan is no potential sidious. Obiwan is a potential Reven...Or dare I say, viciate. And that's far worse for both the Sith, the galaxy and for sidious. Add to that Anakins devotion to his father figure accepting his darker side and helping him guide it down more constructive paths, and we have a dearth Vader without the suit and with the emotional highs of obiwan and padme (maybe) behind him...he could crack a moon in two with that sort of force power.

Put them together, with a Galaxy in love with their two war heroes? With no betrayal possible or ancient Sith emperor to stop them like in the old republic? We're looking at another immortal empire, but even worse.

Food for thought.
1/22/2020 c1 12Willowtuft
I really liked it. :)
1/21/2020 c1 1Tabbyprincess
Oooh. Now I'm wondering what Sith Lord Obi-Wan would look like...
1/21/2020 c1 cameron1812
That is terrifyingly brilliant and an awesome angle!
1/21/2020 c1 Unfleshed
This is such a terrifying perspective! Even more so because it's now headcanon for me!
1/21/2020 c1 7Astra Across the Stars
Honestly I love all of your Obi-Wan stories. They’re all fantastic and this one was a gem. The Palpatine perspective was quite unique as well. Great job!
1/21/2020 c1 56Ariana Deralte
Rofl. I can totally believe that Obi-wan would out Sith Palpatine (and in this fic at least, Palp has the self-awareness to know that). Probably why I don't like reading dark side Obi-wan fics.
1/21/2020 c1 4SnowflakesandMozart
An interesting perspective on Kenobi and Palpatine. Thanks for sharing.
1/21/2020 c1 Sage of Wind Dragons
there was a lot of people that could have at least made the ATTEMPT to be a proper successor to Sideous if he actually cared to train them up, Maul is a surprisingly decent for sith leader to his folks and apprentice, Ventress could have been exemplary perhaps...

but he always sabatouged folks.

do like the saw Kenobi as a threat so let us sabatouge a potential enemy.
o like how he looked at it as well. quite nice.

nice thought that there were those he delbiratly tried to make NOT fall, that for all he put them under relentless pressure he sometimes delbiratly pulled bac so as to not shatter them...

and Sideous reading war notes! its s uch a missed part of him, for all his time running both sides, he got data to see how EVERYONE did in the fighting you know? he had info on EVERYONE from BOTH sides.
he had after action reports from the republic viewpoint and seperatists and that for analyising is TERRIFYING.
I mean sure he could freely look at most of the seperatists stuff casually, and had Dooku manage most of it, but still.

anyway good job!
1/21/2020 c1 anthraquinblue
I love how Palps knows obiwan would take him down. I am eagerly waiting for more...
16 Page 1 2 Next »