FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Most Dangerous Island

11/14/2021 c1 noreenklose
Excellent!
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.
1/25/2020 c1 Sleepygirl68
Nice short story.
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
1/24/2020 c1 1Araytigre
That was a Fun little Fic, glad you finally got it posted. I did notice that a few of our fellow Group members were a bit critical of it, but it is YOUR Fic, and you can write it anyway YOU want! I do realise that a few grammatical and spelling errors may slip through, but hay, that is what our (most needed and do on all to many occasions find a few oops') Betas who help us with our simple gibberish, and help make it "A Story" that we can be proud of. Enough of preaching to the choir, lol.
Harry obviously had a plan on how to deal with Tom and his Minions, particularly when it came out that it was part of the Plan for Gabby to get captured in the first place. Now whether it was part of it for him to fall out of a boat (we never knew exactly how Big it was)... In any case he figured out how to get in, and I really doubt that he thought that he would be able to get in undetected. I got a kick out of how he got around the first two nights (btw, there is NO Set in Stone Rule as to how many Animagus forms that you can have, that is typical British Ministry BS). Then on the last night, with the Runes that he had set up way ahead of time, They (Tom and his Munchers) gave him the Power to become that Hell Dragon, which in turn landed all of their collective afts (after being thoroughly Toasted) down where they will never have to worry about being Cold again, ever. Obviously, the Powers that Be liked his little donation to their cause, as they brought him Back. Fun to say the least, and there was absolutely no time for it to be boring. Thank You. TTFN
1/21/2020 c1 Guest
A bit more than fanciful. However, I really don't see Tom being that accommodating. Yes, I know he's an egotistical illegitimate SOB and thrilled with the sound of his own voice, but you have him reverting to his mental status in the graveyard toward the end of book four. In your set up scenario I believe any function mass of living tissue would have learned something in all the subsequent episodes you skillfully laid out. With the additional 8 years of conflict I think an wandless and non-verbal bAK would have been the default automatic neurological response on first contact. Instead you have him blustering like a junior high school idiot. I don't see him having that much awareness. It was, however, a fun read, especially the alluring Gabby..