for Titans of the Force

5/27 c7 Guest
Please update.
3/17 c7 Guest
Like I said before will there be a Godzilla villain in this story? here are some examples of who the villain could be:
Mechagodzilla
Mecha king ghidorah
Destoroyah
skull crawlers
3/1 c7 5slated289
Ren? You mean Rey?
2/25 c7 Guest
will there be a Godzilla villain in this story or no?
2/15 c4 slated289
The girl... you mean Eleven from Stranger Things?
2/15 c4 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
It goes on.
Now Jorah and First Order are discussing the titans.

Please continue to write quickly.

1/25 c3 12T-Rex-1000
wow, at long last, I finally found a good star wars crossover with Godzilla! this is off to an awesome start. can't wait until the sw cast meets big G himself in person as well as mothra and rodan. the only issues I have with it are that the chapters could be a bit longer. also, the monarch members don't have much of a reaction to visitors from another galaxy just showing up out of the blue. I know they wouldn't be surprised by aliens like chewy since they've dealt with ghidorah. but I would've thought they'd at least be shocked by humans with superior technology originating from somewhere other than earth. id just like to have seen more of a reaction that's all. will rey or any of the other sw characters eventually meet Madison Russell? I wonder how the first order will attempt to control ghidorah. keep up the excellent work and I look forward to more of this awesome crossover.
1/24 c3 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
It goes on.
Luke, rey and Co are on Earth and meet MONARCH ... and are surprised by Ghidorah's Dead and Godzilla. But now you have to answer many questions.
And your question has probably been answered. ;)

Please continue to write quickly

1/24 c2 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
Well that was quick.
Kylo Ren and his knights meet Jonah and the head of Ghidorah.
But I doubt that King Ghidorah would have a master. he is the type who wants to rule, not serve.

Please continue to write quickly.

1/22 c1 1LadyKDQ
I love it can't wait to see what happens next. You got me intrigue.
1/22 c1 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
A really great idea. Whenever a Star Wars x Monster Verse story went online, it was always with Clone Wars. Nice to read one with the Sequel Trilogy.

So I'm afraid that Luke overestimates himself. Sure, he's a damn good Jedi, but King Ghidorah is defensive on a whole different scale. Even Palpatine and the whole First Order wouldn't stand a chance. And what will the earthlings think of them? The truth will come out defensively.
And what do you say to Godzilla and Co?

Please continue to write quickly. I need to know what to do next.

1/22 c1 1JupitersMoon167
Words cannot express how excited I am for this story. I can’t wait to see everyone’s reactions to Godzilla (and Mothra, hopefully, she my favorite)!
1/21 c1 1Zurkon128
Darn it, I was working on a similar idea for a fanfic. Your story still looks interesting though, but darn it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service