for Stacey Winchester, MD

8/22/2020 c3 AnimeObsessionGirl4ever
This i G
3/14/2020 c3 4Franki3W
Sjoe, what a deep chapter! Long as it was, it needed to be written. I think you're doing a marvelous job here, incorporating Stacey and so much emotion into this. I love the interaction between her and Sam, asking bout Jess, trying to reconnect. Holding and hugging a grieving big brother, being the stronger sibling for once. Are you going to stick to canon and for every episode or are you going to create unique adventures for Stacey and let the brothers help her deal? It would be interesting to see. Keep it up :-)
3/13/2020 c2 Franki3W
very emotional chapter, thank you for the update.
3/13/2020 c1 Franki3W
oh wow, i'm literally wiping tears away now. It's much more emotional reading like this. I duno and I can't even begin to imagine what Stacey went through. She lost the baby? That's harsh. Was it because of Dean? Because he walked out of her life or was it something else? This a very emotional angsty story. Can't wait to read more.
2/29/2020 c2 10Jenmm31
My heart is breaking for all the pain that Stacey has been through and the double life she has been living! It sounds like she'd made up her mind now, so I can't wait to see how this all plays out. It'll be nice that they have an in-house doctor traveling with them to help when they get hurt though, haha. Can't wait for more!
2/16/2020 c2 2Into the Nothing
Another great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
2/16/2020 c1 Into the Nothing
Well written chapter. Excellent start to the story. I cant wait to read more!
2/14/2020 c1 Shazza19
Hi really enjoying the story so far usually stay away from sister stories but love this so far
2/14/2020 c2 EchoMoment
aw this is so sad
2/13/2020 c2 GingerSpice
Can't wait for the next part!
1/25/2020 c1 WonderLoki
I love this!
1/24/2020 c1 EchoMoment
This is so good I love it
1/21/2020 c1 StaryCowGirl
Normally I don't care for these sister insert fics, But I like this one. I'm very curious what happened to Stacey's baby and if her husband knows about the hunting and the rest of her family since he clearly met Dean.
1/21/2020 c1 Darth revan1998
Can't wait for the next update