for An Echo of Defiance (or: Dragon's Dragoon)

2/17 c6 Arcturus321
Ooo an update.

Good chapter too, looking forward to seeing more
7/21/2020 c1 kekbekmekflekwek
Oh yes, good, start another story you're too stupid to ever finish.

Just like all the other stuff you're written.
7/7/2020 c6 Legion29
It's so hard to find good final fantasy xiv fics that when you do find them it's like finding an oasis in the desert when you're about to die from thirst.
2/29/2020 c6 Guest
Will you ever update wand and shield
2/23/2020 c6 Raj8
An interesting story so far, it's interesting to see Colin of all people being a protag and it's nice to see him so engaged in figuring out how this world works. It will be interesting to see where this goes in the future.
2/23/2020 c6 Asticon
I barely know anything about Worm, and I know practically nothing about final fantasy, but this is such a joy to read. Eagerly awaiting more!
2/13/2020 c6 Bubblezmith
I love how your asking all the right-ish questions.
Super read so far.
2/7/2020 c6 22Delphine Pryde
You've got me hooked.
2/5/2020 c1 1Astromormy
I am *so* glad you've come back to fanfiction. Your stories have consistently been some of the best stories I've ever read. The way you tell your stories goes so far above and beyond what most others can manage, you're in a league of your own.

With that said, I have to ask, will you ever be returning to any of your older stories, namely Wand and Shield and The Leaf's Naruto? With Leaf's Naruto, you kind you left off just as Naruto made it to Chunin, leaving the entire future open for that story, but with Wand and Shield, you left off just as Harry was about to venture back down into the Cancerverse with Thor and the Heros Three in tow to find a cure for Loki. That leaves you with a clear path forward for that story, so going back to it, ideally, may not be as hard.

Ignoring all that, even if you don't go back to those two masterpieces, I probably won't be able to stop myself from reading this. I know absolutely *nothing* about either crossover, but your writing is so good, I'm willing to give it a chance.

If you get a chance, I wouldn't mind if you sent a PM my way with an answer, if only so I know you read my comment. Thank you
2/2/2020 c6 2Muminpappan
well what do you know you aren't dead after all
2/1/2020 c6 obscurereader
Please don't ever stop writing this. Worm fanfiction rarely gets good stories, you already have the experience to make this quite good.
2/1/2020 c6 KayVon
I am loving this direction that you’re taking Colin. Also now that we know that the player character is still around it will be interesting to see if you will have them cross paths. In other words are you going to thread the path of canon or have Colin experience his own adventures?
2/1/2020 c6 Just in Jest
This is great! It's been a while since I've played myself, but I really like fish out of water stories. Defiant's point of view and methodical attempts at understanding this new world is quite interesting.

Thanks for writing
Just in Jest
1/23/2020 c5 Bubblezmith
Wow, now that is a very good Colin in a new world beginning. Very well done, thank you
1/23/2020 c5 Helig
While the reused narrative of the beginning has been a little underwhelming (or perhaps luring into false expectations by design, hm) the story is slowly beginning to unravel into something more and something far more intriguing— with the allusions of missing memory on Defiant's part, old armor yet fresh limbs and now this mystic nostalgia. I'm looking forward to seeing more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »