for Final Frontier

1/22/2020 c1 Guest
personally i would choose a Punic-class super-carrier or a Orion-class assault carrier
but an Epoch-class heavy carrier is a solid very solid choice with her implied hangar capacity and an Infinity-class super-carrier will be very overkill she would just use her mini macs to just orbital bombard the sirens to oblivion
1/22/2020 c1 a halo fanboy
2.5 KILOMETERS PURE GENOCIDE ON THE SIRENS
1/22/2020 c1 Guest
Ooh, I really like where this is headed.
1/23/2020 c1 5TwinkieMain
500 meters at the very least? That’s almost frigate size. Epoch class heavy carriers are about 2,500 meters, WAY longer than what was described in this chapter. Other than that, I like what I’m seeing. Hope there’s more in the future :)
1/22/2020 c1 18Yoshiki-909
An UNSC Epoch-Class Heavy Carrier.
A little longer than the Spirit of Fire.
36 dropships and 24 space fighters.
What's with that low number of of Fighters. Wait the another page with the 2554 refit has so much more compartments.
UNSC Akagi is also an Epoch-class. I need an Omake of UNSC Akagi and IJN Akagi meeting each other.
(I'm also doing a Azur Halo Crossover and playing Azur Lane a few months now. PM me if you want to chat about this crossover)
1/22/2020 c1 ChronoHyperion
A fanfic with a lot of potential. Can't wait for how will it turned out to be.

Question? Is this one of the Siren's plan to ascend humanity to be equal with them in order to further evolve through conflict with them or is it something else?

Is Yorktown still alive in this fanfic because if it is then the word you are looking for is injured.

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter and it looks like UNSC Enterprise is falling headfirst into the action.

Keep up the good work! :)
156 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11