FanFiction.Net
for Solo Leveling

9/28/2022 c2 Pato HM
Too fast paced and the MC is very OP to fast, bad writing.
My review bad? I wrote it fucking fast just like this story.
8/10/2022 c9 Magicsteve
Ha you fixed it next chapter my bad for being impatient
8/10/2022 c8 Magicsteve
How does the level system work? He’s leveled out artificer and gunslinger but is only lvl 160 and what happened to his breaf class change to warrior was that just temporary or does he have like 10 warrior lvls just off to the side?
Not trying to be a dick the story’s been good I’m just confused by the character sheet
7/28/2022 c4 misteryman526
Just a question.
Why would a Gamer with access to his Inventory and the ability to instantly change his accumulated wealth into whatever form of currency he wanted, choose to dump it into a Gringott's vault? I don't see any advantage to leaving money with the Goblins. No mention is ever made of interest or investment so it's just another, less convenient and less safe, place to store your money.
4/28/2022 c11 juni.clon.ado

cringy
12/6/2021 c1 9Satan
MC is not evil.
10/11/2021 c7 2DarthBill
You know the Infinity Stones only work in their home universe, right?
9/28/2021 c1 Guest
the pacing is kinda shit, things are moving around way too fast without details. we havent been introduced to the world properly for example ive never played dying light so i was just cosntantly confsued because the mc was pretty much teleporting all over the place doing shit ive no reference for.

obviously there can also be the opposite with too much information but here you are definitely providing too little.
8/29/2021 c9 CyrusWolfricFaust81194
well that omake was dark as fuck... But I've never played Skyrim so IDRK anymore!
8/29/2021 c6 CyrusWolfricFaust81194
I don't think it's that bad really. I mean, no matter how fast you can read through a fic, writing one, especially a Gamer fic where you have to maintain certain formats for stats, quests, etc... plus any calculations used for power and exp scaling, it's not easy. I mean, worst fic I read had the MC juat tell us what his skills, quest goals and such were, never mwntioned any numbers and jas all the stats written in a single line without spaces so... Yeah fuck you man. So glad you're not my dad NotYourDad
8/28/2021 c2 CyrusWolfricFaust81194
Jist curious, but did you remove the stat points mechanic to power balamce the system or was there another reason?
8/23/2021 c4 Mastersgtjames
So.. he is forgetting things like Magic Resistance, immortality, durability, flight, veela allure, mage sight, etc..?
546 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »