for Solo Leveling

12/30/2020 c10 1Joe Lawyer
This is a fun story, but a little light on character development, beyond the obvious game related development. What are his short to mid to long term goals? What is fun for him? What was he excited by in his past life? What worlds would he love to visit and interact with? Does he want to do things better in any world? Does he want to flip the game table and see how things shake out? Does he want to get laid? Build a harem? Form a relationship with some ultra powerful companion that accompanies him on his journey? This Harley thing, in the last chapter, has the potential for that, so I'm hoping that develops into something substantial. She was certainly fanatically devoted to the Joker so there is the potential for that level of slavish devotion to your MC, which would work for him given how little in the way of morals he has.

I'm hoping to read more soon! Happy New Year!
12/23/2020 c4 elixirmaster
Eww, i don't like him recieving a task from a random person, idk where from- in his head?, better for there to be a quest system ffs. I
12/23/2020 c1 elixirmaster
Awesome start! I love how condensed tour writing is, you can't skip a sentence or you'll miss something - it makes the pacing vibrant and great. The luck perk is awesome too. I hope to love the rest.
12/22/2020 c10 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Well shit. This story is exactly what I needed. thanks.
12/22/2020 c4 haseosamaa
Why would kuro or even Shiro be intereested in this asexual character. I didnt see any girls . Thats the point of a gamer no ?
Make him have some girl quick , i have the impression to read about a guy Who just kill and kill and dont have any personnality
12/22/2020 c5 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
What happened to martial artist class?
12/22/2020 c4 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Hahaha! I like the way you spell it though.
It looks like you're saying "got you" with an accent, which is extremely accurate for those
12/22/2020 c2 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Dude. That would be so fucking cool.
12/22/2020 c1 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Super cool.
12/21/2020 c10 1D72
So, Does Harley have her doctorate or is she still a college student? I mean I know it doesn't really matter since she's been MIB'd out of existence by the Russian dipshits, but Dr. Quinzel was pretty interesting in the new-ish animated series.
12/17/2020 c10 Guest
This is very good so far, I haven't seen any gamer fics that use a jumpchain system to travel between worlds before. I can't wait for more!
12/13/2020 c1 1Rogue Survivor
This story has SO many run-on sentences...
12/11/2020 c10 adam110902
great chapter
12/2/2020 c10 B0009000
Just figured i should point out here that Our wonderful GAMER got a spear that he couldn't used and has completely neglected it since he has been able to use it
12/1/2020 c10 2Drunken Hamster
Links outside of FF and Fiction Press don't work, sadly. Site yeets them.

Glad you're feeling better. Aside from the pacing at at least moderate OP-ness, I'm loving this. But a semi-curb stomper crack-ish fic is what this is meant to be, anyway, right?

~Drunk