for Your Rage

8/31/2020 c1 13Riyazura
Another great poem! This is very Nyra-esque, and makes sense for what her motivations and beliefs are. There is a rather beautiful balance between her lust for power and for her love for Kludd.
7/25/2020 c1 Benjamin
Very well written there pal! I couldn't have done better myself; I am grateful that you could! When I write it is also to make a statement: I LOVE Kludd and Nyra as a couple! Whenever someone takes the initiative to write anything about them I pretty much feel the same way Kludd do (movie sentence reference: Kludd and Soren fighting in the burning woods); I feel like someone believe in me and my opinions like no one else ever do when they put their writing skills to good use in the service of making the rest of us readers or writters at Fanfiction - or both maybe - satisfied with your talent. When I say "talent" it is because I have been lead to believe that this is a gift which only a few lucky ones are given - and that it is special in a way that some - myself included - may believe is a gift only God can bless those men with. Anyway as I said I am grateful!
1/23/2020 c1 6Lowknave
Hey! It's been awhile, and I'm thrilled to see you add some needed content to this dormant fandom. Shame there isn't that many readers and reviewers these days, but what can you do?

I apologize for not getting back to your messages, things have been difficult these pass few months. I'd like to keep chatting, but in order to do so, I might have to limit the scale of our discussions if that's alright. I'll try to get an actual response out soon.

Now, onto the short poem!

I must say in advance poetry isn't my thing, so I can't quite give a worthwhile opinion on the matter. But having a particular liking for Kludd/Nyra, this poem was quite sublime to read. This is something that could actually have been in the series I'd wager with its quality and simple meaning. I honestly don't have much more to add in that regard other than I found it especially pleasing to read and renewed my feelings about those two characters.

Story suggestions, eh? I can't quite throw one your way off the top of my head, but there's a few I had in mind. Perhaps something to bring up in a brief message, but for now, I'll leave that possibility open to others or yourself.

Glad to see you contributed, and I wish you well!