for Love Lost

3/10 c23 bea03
J'ai vraiment aimé l' de voir la suite et la fin .
2/10 c23 smoon4409
I really love this story, please update it on this website if possible, please I really want to know how it ends!
2/7 c13 Redmonkey3
I’m fairly new to reading FanFiction but a few months ago I stumbled across a teaser chapter for one of DarkenedHeart’s stories (within a series of one shots by another author) and I thought it was amazing. I immediately began searching for the story only to be disappointed that not only was the story not available but it seemed that DarkenedHeart had completely disappeared and removed all stories on all platforms. Now that I have read this chapter and your AN I see what happened. I hope you are still forwarding any notes of encouragement to DarkenedHeart. I hope that DarkenedHeart has continued to write stories even if it’s only for herself, friends and family since what I read was great and that sort of creativity and amazingness(I don’t think that’s even a word) isn’t hidden away. I also hope that one day DarkenedHeart feels comfortable sharing those stories with everyone else again.
2/2 c23 Sanda07
Me encanta toda tu historia. Lastima que te vayas pero iré tras de ti.
12/16/2020 c22 CaffeinatedRose
Love this series. I hope it hasn’t been discontinued. Hope all is well with you.
12/8/2020 c22 Emilyvaneyk
I love this story. When will the next chapter be up please?
11/20/2020 c6 ameriar
I don't understand why I didn't stumble upon your story earlier! I'm a sucker for a story where the Shittenou are back and befriend Usagi. Treating her like a little sister and Princess while the rest is unsure what's happening. Mix between manga and old anime.

The only wish I have is for Usagi to go back to having silver hair. It would be sooo perfect then!

Reading on!
11/16/2020 c22 smoon4409
Love the new chapter, looking forward to next update!
11/13/2020 c22 James Birdsong
Nice eleven chapters
11/12/2020 c22 kera69love
Wow Ann and Ali usually are never that mean as to kill the victims and mamoru being so blood thirsty I like it
11/12/2020 c22 11TropicalRemix
the monster killed mamoru?
11/12/2020 c22 Princesakarlita411
Oh my!
10/29/2020 c21 smoon4409
Love the latest chapter, was so sweet! Please update soon!
10/19/2020 c21 Sanda07
Donde miro tu tumbrl. No sé qué es eso.
10/19/2020 c21 18Astraearose-silvermoon
Loved it can’t wait for more
171 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »