for Thank God I Found You

1/24/2020 c1 29Ronin Frost Data
Ok, since you posted this, it has been bugging me. So I'll say it!
Your particular A/N is something you shouldn't put in your story when it's negative! Otherwise, people turn away. This should be put in your profile page instead.
Telling people how to write their chapters is a bit rude, though I do understand that too many very short chapters in a row are just, no! (There is someone on this site that has 100 plus fics on here with all very, very short pointless chapters!) Reading as many actual books as I have, and being a writer who has gone to writing classes, you can't have extremely long chapters either. (They have to be broken up, if that's the case.)
An author should never say that they don't like their own story no matter what it is. If you want to share your stories with the world, you must be happy with them, otherwise what's the point? Or just don't share until you do like/love what you have written.
Not all OC's in ROTG (or in any other categories) is a Mary Sue! Just because it's romance doesn't make them that way. I have romance fics up on here and my OC's only have a couple or so chaps. that are about them, but the main characters do get the most facetime because obviously it's their story, hence the category one is writing about. I do have a non-romance fic that involves a little girl to which Jack is close to but not in that way. (I, and many others, do NOT put ourselves into our fics as our OC's. I/we are NOT our OC's!
I dispise crossover pairings! Including that clashy Jelsa (Jack Frost and Elsa) garbage! Those ridiculous fans turn those characters into Mary/Gary Sues, OOC.

Now, about your fic.: Errors can be fixed. (I know! I read your profile, you're not good with spelling...hence dictionaries exist for that purpose. LOL Also, missing words and words that don't need to be there.
It's a pond, not a lake!
You've put both 25 yrs. and 50 yrs. Which one is it? LOL
Interesting that you had Jack and Man in the Moon create Willow as Jack's sister.
The fic is good. I'll be sure to check out ch. 2.

Sorry that this was long-winded, but I had to get it out.
1/23/2020 c1 Demi clayton
I think you should write more , as it is really good so for , yet interesting as well as very sweet and funny, please and thank you.
1/23/2020 c1 Milly34k
Really good! Keep up the good work!