FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter - The Herald!(Unfortunately, abandoned)

12/16/2022 c7 yudhazebba
8/20/2022 c7 asd
This was a great story, sad to see it discontinued. Thought, usually when the x-over ho-avengers get to this point when harry goes to space, the quality drops like a stone in titan.

thanks though for a great read, the bit with dormamu, though unnecessary, was fun to read.
6/29/2022 c6 Dayside
I'll be honest. This chapter fucking stunk. Big suck.
6/29/2022 c2 Dayside
No way would Odin do it like that.
6/16/2022 c7 Noobmaster6785
Why did you stop mate?
5/18/2022 c7 Mcgiggletits
More please!
4/27/2022 c7 TBWL713
This was soooooo good! It's sad to see it abandoned :(
4/21/2022 c5 piscataway2181
I'm sorry, but this story is getting boring. It has so much promise.
So far this story seems to be a simple Harry Potter, Marvel cameo.
He has simply appeared in Marvel timeliness and then you ho out of your way to explain why he doesn't act and his presence hasn't altered a single outcome.
3/12/2022 c1 Hadesworld
Oh the irony! That WWIII in this book started in 2021. Now in reality, March of 2022 WWIII has started.
3/11/2022 c1 LadyDinamite
"After the decrease in the number of students due to World war 3 which started in 2021"
Well, is 2022 and Russia is invading Ulcrania and this phrase made me VERY uncomfortable
1/28/2022 c7 Francianae
Oi, comecei sua historia agora e vi que ela foi abandonada mas eu espero que vocĂȘ volte em algum momento porque e uma historia muito boa eu gostaria de ler como termina.
1/7/2022 c1 Martharose Cooke
Why was this story abandoned? I really loved it! I wish it was finished.
12/29/2021 c7 SurplusHook
Sad to see this has not updated has so much potential
9/17/2021 c3 8animecutylover
Of course it was the Nazis who moved the Space stone. Why can't they just leave the all-powerful stone be?
9/2/2021 c7 cristalanime1
If you abandoned this story. Who has adopted it? Please Update the people about it...
Or continue the story PLEASE.
447 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »