for The Felix Fiasco

4/21 c2 5Daniel Letchford
I hope you come back and tie this one up but it's great!
2/7 c2 Dwarrior
This is AWESOME. Keep Up the brilliant work. I cannot wait to see what happens next...
2/7 c2 Dwarrior
This is AWESOME. Keep up the brilliant work.
12/30/2020 c2 MarvelGirl2005
This is done right?
8/29/2020 c2 Hetalian Fairy 243
Where and what was Plagg (and Tikki) doing during this mess?
8/17/2020 c2 4Agiani
I would love to see a continuation of this.
7/21/2020 c2 Guest
This is probably way too late but... this is a great story and really needs to be continued
5/24/2020 c2 Elisisia
this is intense! hope you update soon!
2/21/2020 c2 1Zak saturday 1
Is Adrienette going to happen and please update soon
2/17/2020 c2 52Awsomaniatica
I would love to see this idea expanded more, but understand the purpose of leaving it open. I'll add an alert just in case. I have to say though, how you explained things was quite brilliant! The whole Felix/Adrien thing, Gabriel's reveals, just about everything! Thanks for sharing!
2/12/2020 c2 Guest
Love love love this! The idea of Adrien an Felix being genetically as close as brothers has crossed my mind before when watching the episode but to add the canon of fertility issues and have them share a biological father is priceless!
As usual your story is amazingly well written! Fantastic
2/7/2020 c2 22IlvMLBCNTNSBFWFIYMHDisNickGirl
This is good! It needs a part 3!
2/4/2020 c2 5Whovianeverlark17
if you do decide to write another part to this I would love to see it, but I do think it's good as is. It's nice to see Gabe sweat for a bit, considering he's an awful human being but I digress. Great story! it's nice to see that Adrien has some decent family
2/2/2020 c2 Guest
I loved this so much, and the explanation for the boys' looks? Fabulous! I would very much like to see a part three but of course, I'm not going to have a fit if there isn't. Love your work!
2/2/2020 c2 Guest
That is not a very nice way to end the story. It really is an open end, could not be more one. But I liked the story until this point
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »