for Raven & Usagi: Raven's Tokyo Adventure

2/24 c26 Guest
So heartwarming, espeicall with Raven and Usagi's sisterly moments. They got to me. Helped show their heroism and gentleness.
USagi help show Ravne's ligth. Raven was protective of her such as assualting thgus for hurting her, and beign cross with Luna for 'endangeoing her'. ANd wanitng to spend time with her.
4/25/2020 c26 4cryo threshold
Great story. Will there be sequels/specials coming later?
4/20/2020 c24 anna
omg :O leaving me in such a clif hanger T_T
4/11/2020 c22 James Birdsong
Good chapters
4/8/2020 c22 anna
I enjoyed this story I hope you do continue to update! i love this! so well thought out and well writen.
2/23/2020 c10 29Sakura Lisel
Usavi and the others should have just called the police instead of hiding in the houee
2/17/2020 c8 Sakura Lisel
With the way they act as Uranus and Neptune, I'm surprised when they met up with Usagi and the others to give then tickets for the concert, that Haruka and Michiru haven't taken one look at Starfire and Beast Boy with Starfires' ORANGE skin and pure green eyes, and Beast Boys EMERALD green skin, or even Raven and her GREY skin, or even Cyborg with his robotic body, that the two of them didn't transform hours ago as soon as they saw them. *lol* yet... how can Uranus and Neptune think Ravens a threat? Haven't even THEY heard of the Teen Titans, the teen HEROES of America, whos exploits probably get broadcasted nation wide every where on a daily basis on live tv who've been around for YEARS? *lol*
2/13/2020 c6 sprout
to be honest when i first read this i didnt have a lot of faith in it. but its getting better with each chapter. its a lovely story hope you keep it up :). 3
2/6/2020 c4 5BaronVladimirHarkonnen
Wait, so Raven goes from one world-wrecking thing to facing Galaxia? Hahahahaha. This is going to be fun.
1/26/2020 c1 Guest
ask as heavy as a cruse with jojo bizzare adventure