for Not so Fit Now Mr Winchester

9/20/2020 c1 26Vallygirl
Hehehehe poor Dean. Love this! I do have a little some thing planned for Shattered World for when I get up to this point in S15. Just too much fun to mess with poor Dean.
8/23/2020 c1 10GrammarDemon
Dean, well-padded? It can't be! LOL Do you think Sam will put him on an exercise program?

Sam better be careful. He's next! He'll stub his toe jogging and land head-first in a bush.
7/21/2020 c1 39The Tinglenator
LOL! This was awesome. I can imagine Dean becoming hyper-aware of his image at all times now. Maybe he'll get on those detoxing drinks from 4.17... XD
2/24/2020 c1 5Franki3W
hahahahahaha I cannot imagine Dean as chubby - the image simply doesn't want to form in my brain, but thank you for a great laugh! It makes me feel much better to know that even the Winchesters have bad normal days :-D
1/29/2020 c1 29Secretwrittenword
That was a cute little story. That’ll teach Dean to eat all that crap!
1/28/2020 c1 38vrskaandrea
This was so cute and funny. See, you can do one shots. Made me laugh so hard. Dean is hilarious, and I can imagine him getting all agitated like a highschool girl.
Sam, you should know better then to laugh at Dean's misfortune. All in all one great story.
1/28/2020 c1 140ncsupnatfan
This was funny and cute. NC
1/27/2020 c1 Katy
oh no poor Dean, so not their day
1/27/2020 c1 Black Fungus
That is so messed up. Funny, but messed up! I could see Sams's hair getting all tangled up and in his way.
1/27/2020 c1 7SilverDragonflymoon
Poor boys, fantastic job with this, loved it
1/27/2020 c1 StaryCowGirl
Ha ha HA! This made my day.