FanFiction.Net
for And the Heart is Brave

2/16/2020 c30 Heartie
So beautiful...poetic... Loved this chapter and your writing.
2/14/2020 c29 Guest
Again, great chapter. We all carry scars, some visual, some hidden inside. By your writing, I think Nathan has both and is learning to move beyond them. Waiting for the next chapters. Thanks for a great storyline.
2/14/2020 c29 Guest
Love the story and your daily posts. I look forward to the story each day. Thank you for your talented writings.
2/14/2020 c29 Tris Lupin
I'm thrilled with this chapter! Seeing Nathan extremely vulnerable, opening up completely to Elizabeth and literally showing his scars ... it was amazing! Looking forward to many more chapters, please! :)
2/13/2020 c29 5Ljd21690
This last chapter was really moving! I loved that Elizabeth chose to express her love in a very real, tangible way.
2/13/2020 c29 21elizabethB88
Such a beautiful, moving chapter!
2/13/2020 c28 elizabethB88
Wow, you're on a roll today! These were great chapters, with some surprising revelations. Poor Nathan! Looking forward to the next chapters!
2/13/2020 c27 Guest
Love the story. Waiting for the next chapter. I wonder how Nathan is going to handle his father. Also, how he will handle Elizabeth with her knowing probably his deepest secret. Thanks for posting additional chapters so quickly.
2/13/2020 c26 5Ljd21690
Aww, poor Nathan! And, how sweet of Allie to express her gratitude for his protection.
2/12/2020 c25 Ljd21690
This is an interesting twist to the story. I am curious to see where you will take it next.
2/12/2020 c25 21elizabethB88
Yes, still following along and definitely still interested! The arrival of Nathan's father and his family story certainly adds intrigue!
2/12/2020 c25 Guest
Please keep going with the story. I love it and cannot wait for the next chapter.
2/8/2020 c24 Guest
Ahhh! I kind of thought it was Jack coming back when your story said there was a man coming (like mistaken identity / he's actually still alive type storyline). But this is going to be interesting as well having Nathan's father here! I wonder what he will think of Elizabeth and Nathan courting...
2/8/2020 c24 elizabethB88
Great chapter! Love the romance. It'll be very interesting to see how things play out with his father. I'm curious to see how they're going to do that on the show, and I'm curious to see your take on it.
2/8/2020 c24 Guest
Again, loved the chapter. Don't take too long break. I (and I am sure others) will be wishing for more story soon (like tomorrow). I really like the storyline. Great job.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »