FanFiction.Net
for And the Heart is Brave

2/8/2020 c23 5Ljd21690
Lovely job on this! You had me chuckling at some points and sighing at others, but certainly smiling throughout.
2/8/2020 c23 21elizabethB88
Another great chapter! Looking forward to what comes next.
2/8/2020 c23 Guest
I feel Elizabeth should bring the Jack photos back out :) Brownie points to Nathan for noticing, and helping Elizabeth feel ok about also having her memories :) Very sweet of him
2/7/2020 c22 Guest
Live it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/6/2020 c22 MsLaceyLoo
Finally! I'm so happy that they both took action! I can't wait to read future chapters.
2/6/2020 c22 Guest
Absolutely amazing! More please! 3
2/6/2020 c22 elizabethB88
FINALLY! :-D Awesome chapter!
2/6/2020 c22 5Ljd21690
Yay! Finally! That's not how I expected it to go, but I loved it! I can totally see Nathan doing that.
2/6/2020 c21 Guest
Wonderful chapter, great writing. Thank you for your gift of words. Waiting for the next chapter.
2/6/2020 c21 Ljd21690
What a great chapter! I loved the sweet bonding between Elizabeth and Allie, and yes, I definitely see the importance of this chapter if there is to be a Nathan/Elizabeth romance.
2/6/2020 c21 21elizabethB88
What a beautiful chapter! Seeing Elizabeth care for Allie, reassuring her and comforting her...so sweet!
2/5/2020 c20 4Susan Firth
Such a good imagining of their relationship - of course, I'm #TeamNathan all the way already, so this makes me very happy. Beautiful writing and excellent storytelling, surprising twists and turns, and great pacing throughout. I hope you keep writing, because WCTH will probably draw out the Elizabeth/Nathan/Lucas storyline for a while and we need our fix of Elizabeth/Nathan romance! I'm also as happy about the family they are creating together - so sweet. Thanks for writing!
2/5/2020 c20 Guest
Well done - Elizabeth choosing to keep Jack's promise is just so on point. It's like she's picking up the fight he used to fight, and I know this is fictional, but I'm proud of her :) You've written this scene really nicely, like I can feel in a small way the emotion that would have gone into those promises.
2/4/2020 c19 Guest
AHHHHH! This is amazing, I love how you've connected Nathan and Jack together, so great :) Really enjoying this story. It makes it all the more meaningful having Nathan there in the show as a love interest (although I don't know if this would happen in the show, it's fun to imagine :))
2/4/2020 c20 5Ljd21690
Great chapter! I love that Elizabeth made peace with Nathan's reason for coming to Hope Valley and is now living up to the "Mountie Code" in her own way.
112 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »