for Legend of the Monkey God

7/7/2021 c1 Martin-di-Arcov
"don't stare at the moon too long"
of course that would be a saiyan saying the first super Saiyan would say to his sayan son
6/30/2021 c1 Mikkles
This was quite the enjoyable read. I hope you consider continuing this one some time in the future.
5/26/2021 c1 Dude
Absolutely amazing, please continue this story it's absolutely phenomenal and well written!
5/26/2021 c1 Revo777
What a good story when I saw that it was a single episode I thought it was not worth reading but then I realized that it was practically a whole season, goku expected it to be darker as bardock but it seems that it came out more like the mother, I hope the continues.
4/17/2021 c1 Swanboy
This reads like an excellent start.
Cannot wait for more from it.
There are never enough BulmaxGoku fics
3/28/2021 c1 Wordlurker
Going into this story, I half-expected a darker, edgier Goku and was prepared to drop it like a hot potato if that turned out to be the case.

Thankfully, there was no such thing to be found and I quickly found myself enjoying the story, particularly Bulma's drive to learn how to fly, the two of them learning magic, and finally the end segment where Bulma accidentally Saiyan'd herself and Goku regaining control, and the two of them flying off for another adventure.

Overall, it works perfectly fine as a oneshot, and if it's continued, that's cool too.

Addendum: I see that harem tag, but to be honest, I think just Bulma would work fine. This version of Bulma is really interesting.

But hey, write whatever you want. :)
3/24/2021 c1 T149Man
Wow! What a story. It's been a while since I've read such a long chapter. Use multiple chapters! That complaint aside... This was a good story. It was well-written and the character development was realistic while been concise enough to keep the plot rolling along. It was compelling and entertaining. Way to go!

As for you ideas in the AN, I would choose Idea 3 with Idea 6 as a back-up.
3/4/2021 c1 4Parselmaster
I enjoyed this little romp, and am sad there isn't more of it. Thanks for the taste!
2/12/2021 c1 2Dragon balls KI
AWESOME!
2/4/2021 c1 6D3vilB4sket
Please write more I love it all
1/30/2021 c1 1bayoujmd89
Patiently wait for an update keep up the good work
1/18/2021 c1 3Sayan Krillin
i now have a love/hate relationship with you. I go looking for a certain story and find exactly it. Exept its not finished and i finish it to fast since i cant stop reading it. this is how it is with several of your stories. please never stop
1/15/2021 c1 eunn519
This like
1/9/2021 c1 Destructo-Rasengan
I love this story! Are you ever going to make another chapter for this or will this be a one-shot?
12/23/2020 c1 Whynot
Excellent stuff all around, kept a lot of the tone of DB but felt modern and innovative. I can't wait to see this updated.
336 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »