for Legend of the Monkey God

1/29/2020 c1 funkyduckfoot
This story is great! I enjoyed it a lot. Can't expect anything less from you though.
1/29/2020 c1 Reptil
Love this story keep it up. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Other ideas seem cool to, but work on this one more first. Can’t wait to see what other characters u flesh out like Android 8 launch and baba. Maybe have bulks become a techno mage can’t combine magic with science.
1/29/2020 c1 cain221
well done mine friend cant wait for your next update.
1/29/2020 c1 Guest
nice chapter
1/28/2020 c1 Voltrasin
This was awesome and I loved it! I would also love the Peggy sue fic. It's one of my favorite genre.
1/28/2020 c1 30Xavon Wrentaile
Those ideas aren't that bad. I considered have Chi-chi vanish after Buu killed her (no soul, nothing), and having Goku have to adapt to that before pairing him with Kalifla.

But this was fun, I hope you continue it.
1/28/2020 c1 linx007
I think I just found DBZ nirvana... in all seriousness though it's amazing how smoothly (and quickly) this arc could flow when you add even just an ounce of intelligence to the main cast. How dumb everyone always seems to be (even when they were supposed to be geniuses) would always put me off this show (as well as the fact that the escalation of how strong everyone is has reached the point of insanity) whenever I tried to get into it so the idea of actual intelligence appealed to me immensely. I have to say that I have never seen a strong Bulma before and the idea of her as a Saiyan appeals to me more than I would have thought. As for certain extraneous characters whose worth to the show ended 5 minutes after appearing (cough Yamcha cough) being moved out I am onboard all the way. As always your work is incredibly written I can't wait to see more of it!
1/28/2020 c1 demoncreater2002
Dude, I would you have do this story before all others! This follows the main story but with a twist! I really like the idea of a Saiyjin Bulma! Please please continue this story!
1/28/2020 c1 Nitewolf423
I like this story better. he needs to re-populate that race
1/28/2020 c1 Guest
this is a great story please write more
1/28/2020 c1 deoxeyses
Don't normally like dbz fics, but like all your others, this one is entertaining
1/28/2020 c1 david.teague.3950
If you were to do the 4 or 5 idea perhaps make it Gohan who achieves Legendary Status...Something doesn't add up on the site I'm using for Power Levels. The site says that Goku's Power Levels are 5k when suppressed, and 8k when he isn't, maybe it is accurate I don't know.

Anyways Gohan's Power Level was 981, and 2,800 when he unleashed his Masenko. As a Super Saiyan Gohan's Power would be over 45k, and as a berserker he'd end up killing both Nappa and Vegeta (and maybe Krillin as well) which would lead to an alternate timeline.

I do actually have a bit of an idea of my own. Raditz says that a Saiyans true potential is only available with their tails so what if the Super Saiyan Transformations were different between a Saiyan who has their tail, and a Saiyan who doesn't. A completely different appearance and different power outputs. That is to say, standard SSj is 50 times base, but tailed SSj has a power output equaling standard SSj2. If that were possible, I'd beg the person to do away with Goku's SSj3 and let the Saiyan achieve GTs SSj4 instead.
1/28/2020 c1 shadow0080
My dude...that was amazing. Word fail me on how great this is and the potential it carries. Hope to see more how both Bulma and Goku develop.
1/28/2020 c1 TheB
God damn, what a monster chapter. And an amazing one to boot, really good!
1/28/2020 c1 Guest
That was awesome. Never read a dbz fic where bulma has any kind of training. This was very original wwy to deviate from the source material. Hope the harem has bulma, 18 and maybe towa
343 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »