for Legend of the Monkey God

1/28/2020 c1 Native-4
keep it up great first chapter cant wait for more to come out in the future
1/28/2020 c1 Zeke Jones
Thanks, lovely story so far, glad you are in a universe I like again! Don't much care for either boku no hero or code geas...
Although I wish you wouldn't go for the harem route...they just don't work.
There are 3 ways for Harems to be realistic.
1st is when the participants are from a completely different society, where harems are the cultural normal, and everybody has one. That obviously isn't the case here.
2nd is like human harems were in real life, where one side has absolutely no power or choice in the relationship, which sucks.
3rd is when more than a harem, it is a polyamorous relationship, where everybody loves everybody else. That only works with smaller groups, and all the females should be bisexual at least, and more tendency towards lesbianism than not. I'm talking only the females because, as much as I don't like Harems, I dislike M/M more, but a balanced group with everyone completely bi would have more than one Male.
Every other form of harems are just completely unrealistic, detracts from the story, and diminishes the female characters...why would all these strong, confident, proud women would all decide it's ok to share the one they love, that they just somehow are not enough? Ridiculous...
1/28/2020 c1 9Emrys Akayuki
Well this was fantastic!

I see someone watched masakox, too with bulma's wish.
1/28/2020 c1 3MCRasengan
Liking this so far. Looking forward to seeing where you take it.
1/28/2020 c1 3doubledamn
Nice, the last Dragonball fic I read had Goku land on Kami's lookout instead of Mount Pazou, train to be the Guardian of Earth under Kami, and had a bunch of stuff happen, turned Raditz (who wound up with Chi Chi) turned Broly and had him hook up Launch by locking them both in a room and throwing a box of sneezing powder in after them.

Anyway, this was good, but that's to be expected from you at this point, I look forward to more, Dragonball gets overlooked by a lot of people including the creator and the licence holders in favour of DBZ, and it's nice to see someone else who appreciates the wackiness of the classic series. Keep up the good work on this, and maybe throw us another chapter of Black Emperor if inspiration hits.

As for names for this fic, all I have is working off of the 'A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste' saying like 'A Memory is a Terrible Thing to Lose' or some such.
1/28/2020 c1 Dracomaser
Goddamn, this was epic. Probably the best DB fanfic I've read in a while, hope you actively continue this, cause it's my new favourite of yours
1/28/2020 c1 ApexofRuin
Very interested in future chapters and how it’s playing out keep it up!
1/28/2020 c1 BoredKing
Wow, this is long. A really well told retelling of the first arc of Dragon Ball and Bulma and Goku's characters are really a lot more flushed out. This could work as a oneshot but I certainly won't complain of you continue it. Thanks for the story.
1/28/2020 c1 demzerff1
Wow this was THE best dragon ball fic I have ever read.
The characters flow right and things moved at an enjoyable pace, not to mention how fun the future looks for these two.

By the way I love the idea of legendary/berserk super saiyan goku.
1/28/2020 c1 22Kingdark
This is a really good story. It's huge for a first chapter. I like the characterization. Also, I had a thought earlier. Just like how superman is vulnerable and weak against magic, why not do the same with Saiyans? It took Goku (much) longer to master the transformation thing right? With Bulma mastering it much faster? So, why not make it really, super hard for a saiyan to master any kind of magic, the transformation thing being an exception to this rule, because saiyans already are technically shapeshifters. Even if it's only once a month.

I like that this Goku is actually much more likable than the Goku from the series. My favorite character is Gohan. Anyway, I'm looking forward to how this will continue.

Kingdark
1/28/2020 c1 Jekke604
Love this story and I hope you'll continue this.

Grts Jekke604
1/28/2020 c1 Shadowdragondanny
Love it can’t wait for more
1/28/2020 c1 deoxeyses
Interesting start
1/28/2020 c1 deltadragon373
This is definitely an interesting idea for a Dragon Ball story. And, while I don't mind the idea of Bulma being turned into a Saiyan, I hope you don't do it too often. Something like that would probably get old real fast. Anyways, I look forward to its continuation.
1/28/2020 c1 PhoenixDragon90
I really enjoyed this. Can’t wait to see more of this.
Was a fun chapter. Good Job!
I liked the changes done like the tail color and the wish.

Keep Up The Good Work!