for Legend of the Monkey God

1/28/2020 c1 demzerff1
Wow this was THE best dragon ball fic I have ever read.
The characters flow right and things moved at an enjoyable pace, not to mention how fun the future looks for these two.

By the way I love the idea of legendary/berserk super saiyan goku.
1/28/2020 c1 22Kingdark
This is a really good story. It's huge for a first chapter. I like the characterization. Also, I had a thought earlier. Just like how superman is vulnerable and weak against magic, why not do the same with Saiyans? It took Goku (much) longer to master the transformation thing right? With Bulma mastering it much faster? So, why not make it really, super hard for a saiyan to master any kind of magic, the transformation thing being an exception to this rule, because saiyans already are technically shapeshifters. Even if it's only once a month.

I like that this Goku is actually much more likable than the Goku from the series. My favorite character is Gohan. Anyway, I'm looking forward to how this will continue.

Kingdark
1/28/2020 c1 Jekke604
Love this story and I hope you'll continue this.

Grts Jekke604
1/28/2020 c1 Shadowdragondanny
Love it can’t wait for more
1/28/2020 c1 deoxeyses
Interesting start
1/28/2020 c1 deltadragon373
This is definitely an interesting idea for a Dragon Ball story. And, while I don't mind the idea of Bulma being turned into a Saiyan, I hope you don't do it too often. Something like that would probably get old real fast. Anyways, I look forward to its continuation.
1/28/2020 c1 PhoenixDragon90
I really enjoyed this. Can’t wait to see more of this.
Was a fun chapter. Good Job!
I liked the changes done like the tail color and the wish.

Keep Up The Good Work!
Thanks For The Meal.
Till Next Time!
1/28/2020 c1 18Kairomaru
Awesome start, Primordial! It has elements of my own Dragon Ball challenge that I put up years ago and I love that! Even if you didn't actually take up my challenge I know that your stories are always a good read so I'm already looking forward to more of this!

Let's see just how strong Goku and Bulma become! Not to mention the relationship that's bound to form! Plus a Harem? You are far too good to us sir!
1/28/2020 c1 lazyguy90
42,000 words at once? You're spoiling us.

But excellent work on this. I'm really enjoying this.

Bulma is the bomb, and she deserves much better.

And a smarter, less brain damaged Goku would be a rather fun character to play around with.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep at it.
1/28/2020 c1 1zubhanwc3
ah, this story was amazing. given its title and your post stories, I honestly thought that it was going to be a one piece story about an OP Luffy, so I was surprised to see a dragon Ball fanfic. and after having read it, it was a pleasant surpriseI'm very interested in how you go about your story, especially since you are giving other characters more of the lime light. seeing as I really enjoyed dragon Ball the most, before the start of z, I'm very interested to see you characterize the forgotten.

also, of your story ideas, I'm most interested in the 6th one. time powers aside, it would be amusing to see them argue and eventually persuade him, only to get flat-footed by a supreme Kai.
1/28/2020 c1 1Gallifrey denizen
i really hope you continue this og dragonball stories that are as good as this are very rare.
1/27/2020 c1 Darksnider05
Really enjoyed this was glad to see they still had an adventure and Goku didn't over power it. Would be really interested in seeing this continue with them collecting the Techniques of Earth and really bringing together the Martial arts world of Earth. Meeting Kami is gonna be interesting and hopefully at no point do the Saiyans get white washed and brought back.

Met in the afterlife awesome but so many stories try to have them come to Earth and it's just this ridiculous string of events where these mass murderers stop doing what they've done their entire life.
1/27/2020 c1 6The Sinful