for Legend of the Monkey God

5/24 c2 MadManWithAHat
hahahahahahaha yessssss
5/22 c2 A nani moose
Whether you or Kairo see this review, just know that we all are very happy to see that this story hasn't been abandoned. Can't wait to see where you take it from here!
5/24 c2 2Mugen-Muse
Well, Bulma did wish to be more like Goku. That appears to include the ability to use Flying Nimbus. I imagine Roshi will have "fun" trying to pull off what he did in canon during the tournament. Granted, the Goku in this story has at least one reason to keep up with his training. Bulma will probably train just as hard so she can stand beside him. Given what they already have at their disposal, any saiyan that shows up on Earth will be in for quite a fight. Though I wonder what Vegeta will think should he hear the story of how Bulma went from being human to saiyan.

In hindsight, I wonder why canon didn't have anyone think about using the Dragon Balls to turn people into a particular species.
5/24 c1 EANID
It looks great! Keep it up author
5/21 c2 Dude
Excellent chapter, it was worth the wait and I look forward to your my hero academia and highschool dxd crossover story as well any other updates!
5/23 c2 HusseES
Really like this fic, hope you keep updating!
5/23 c2 myafroatemydog
Pretty good chapter
5/23 c2 Shadowhell1992
The best dragon ball fic has returned
Now let's hope the inspiration bug doesn't wait another 2 years to bite.
5/21 c2 Moi
This is surprisingly good. Top 3 drangon ball fics I've ever read for sure.
5/20 c2 djinn
great fanfiction
5/22 c2 19Menydragon5
Very enjoyable chapter. It is worth the wait if you ask me. I hope you continue this story because I would love to see how you have the tournament play out.
5/20 c2 Shin
I like this, the fact that in the first chapter you had Goku learn the transformation ability made him even more like his legendary counterpart. Also the fact that BULMA is with him as a Saiyan? I'll admit I'm a sucker for Goku/Bulma as a pairing..especially with how Chichi turned out after she got older and how controlling of Gohan she was. I don't mind a harem pairing with Goku and Bulma but I'm also a sucker for Saiyan transformation so that there are more of them..I've actually made a Saiyan Chichi and Saiyan Bulma in Xenoverse before lol...of course my version of Bulma still had her debut purple hair color which I actually prefer to the blue/greenish blue she's more known for. I'm looking forward to seeing where this fic goes in the future, especially with how things have been changed.
5/22 c2 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
5/22 c2 BENJACAPUTO
great . pls update mor thnks
5/22 c2 FalcoD
man, that's some good shit. thanks for this! I really like your style of writing and your story is thoroughly entertaining. Love how you wrote Launch. See ya in 2 years haha. Joking aside I'd gladly pay you a coffee or something as a thank you.
336 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »