for Legend of the Monkey God

5/21 c2 1Shiroi Fenikkusu
can't wait for next chapter. this is just awesome story i was thinking that you abandoned it but luckily i was wrong. hope to read new chapter soon
5/21 c2 Mazzax Manacry
I really enjoyed the chapter! I look forward to reading the next one whenever it comes out!
5/20 c2 Divine Cenobite
Nice, I’m glad to see that you're still writing. Though I imagine that Oblivian is not going to be updated anytime soon.
5/20 c2 SonicMax
That was fun! I had to read the first chapter again but fun!
5/20 c2 Obiki Doragon
I know it'll probably be a while what with your muse and other stories, but about the tournament set-up: Will be the original 8 fighters or are you going to increase the numbers in case Bulma and Launch do make it past the qualifying rounds, because other than Bactrian (God Toriyama I know you were still riding the gag-manga train but really?) I don't really see any of the others being replaced.
5/20 c2 xXwolfsterXx644
Great chapter dude I definitely Can't wait for the next update
5/20 c2 BloodyParty
Nice, good chapter. Thanks for the update!
Can‘t wait for more
5/20 c2 vmage2
I am so happy to see this chapter. It's so good.
5/20 c1 za5170mi
I absolutely loved reading this, the story flows well and made me enjoy it more. Would love to see more.
5/20 c2 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Looking forward to how this all spirals, especially if this goes to Z times.
5/20 c2 Masano27
please don't wait a year for another
5/20 c2 david.teague.3950
Too bad to get e-mail notifications we have to link a google account which is sad because I sign into Youtube using my hotmail account.
5/20 c2 zergly
Can't wait for the next update
5/20 c2 1TheWateringWizard
That was awesome ! Launch is hilarious so I’m glad she’ll be getting more screen Time ! I guess we won’t be seeing too much of Yamcha ?

I can’t wait for the next chapter !
5/20 c2 chunnin33