for Legend of the Monkey God

5/20 c2 1TheWateringWizard
That was awesome ! Launch is hilarious so I’m glad she’ll be getting more screen Time ! I guess we won’t be seeing too much of Yamcha ?

I can’t wait for the next chapter !
5/20 c2 chunnin33
Goku casts Fist!
5/20 c1 TheWateringWizard
I absolutely loved this chapter ! It was so long, that’s so awesome !
5/20 c2 Midnight Haki
I hope you don't get rid of one of the Launch personalities when you have them synchronize, the switching of her personality was a major aspect of her character and it's literally all she had as an Iconic non-combatant character in the Canon Dragon Ball.

Once Dragon Ball started to become Power Level wanking, she fell out of relevancy and was even forgotten entirely because her character couldn't fit in with this new kind of 'plot'.

And It can barely even be considered plot anymore, when it just devolves into different tournaments or fighting subordinates and allies of the antagonist and it almost always ends its arc with Goku fighting the main antagonist.

They introduced the scouter and then removed its relevancy entirely once the cast learned to hide their power, because they knew that the bigger number would always win.

I'm not even going to mention the transformations, and how fast they became weak and irrelevant when something new popped up.

Wow, I went on a bit of a rant there, but let's be honest and acknowledge that DBZ onwards sucked compared to the original series.

Anyway, I think Launch's inevitable sync and secret Magic Technique should be a variant of the Fusion Technique.

Since the Blue Launch was able to keep up with Roshi's training, that means the strength of her Blond self carried over, since it's still their shared body.

The result of the combined ki should be multiplied by two, kinda like a Twice Critical from DxD, a double in strength is barely anything for the average nobody, but in the hands of somebody already strong like Siegfried, it's a noticeable increase.

Anyway, this has been an amazing read, great work.
5/20 c1 taiwoeretan1
I guess i should have what Bulma's wish would be it was basically hinted at the entire chapter but that doesn't stop it from being surprising and really exciting, there is much stuff that can be done with that.
5/20 c2 3TheInnerBeast
Well worth the wait, my friend. Couldn't keep the smile off my face the entire time I was reading.
5/20 c2 BiteSizedHero
Now this is a pleasant surprise. Thanks for the chapter.
5/20 c1 monkiepawn
The best thing about adding characters to the story is see them get development and follow the story(but never more than MC) and not just being peanut gallery and pretty wallpaper. Specially in female characters that are only added to be saved and make MC look cool.

Glad to see a new chapter, enjoy rereading chapter one.
5/20 c2 vastolordmask
I LOVED the chapter i hope you continue with your great work (:
5/19 c1 Condescension22
Definitely enjoying this. Nice job on the story author.
5/19 c2 2Landrogar
You have no idea how much I have wanted this next chapter for the last two years. The only complaint I have is that I'm already through it. Really hope the next one doesn't take two more years, but in any case, thank you for writing this.
5/19 c2 StayBlessed
Thank you for the chapter! I had to go back and read the first one, but it wasn't a chore. This fic is awesome! I love what you're doing with the cast, and hope it wont be so long before the next chapter
5/19 c2 asmodeus666
Bro are you crazy? It was an amazing chapter and the training kinda did it well, it blended well with the rest of the chapter, its also amazing that bulma learned to fly, became a saiyan, and not only that but that she and goku learned magic as well as ki. i do hope that the next chapter comes out sooner but keep on the awesome work, ill keep on waiting patiently.
5/19 c2 AzrelRazgriz
Who will be Goku's Harem members beside Bulma, Launch and maybe Chi-Chi? Can you please add C-18/Lazuli to it? I have nothing againt Krillin and in fact i belive that if he didn't let his insecurities get the better of him he and Marion would have made for a cute couple. Its just that, in my personal opinion, C-18 is "wasted" on Krillin just like Bulma is "wasted" on Vegeta, especially considering the close bond that formed between Goku and Bulma after all their adventures togheter. Goku's and Bulma's reunion at Martial Arts Tournament would have been the perfect moment for their bond to move behind simple friendship and into romantic territory if it wasn't for Chi-Chi forcing Goku to honor a childish promise he misunderstud. In fact, i really like those few fanfictions that have Goku refuse Chi-Chi's request to honor such silly promise given that it was made on the base of a misunderstanding.
5/19 c2 4Azaira
Add me to that Begger List
There are so very few Dragonball fanfics that break the mold and are actually Good.
344 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »