for Timeline Rectified

7/25 c8 1godric777
nice chapter and good story overall :) i really hope you update next chapter soon
7/25 c7 StarwindX
I hope you make sure to highlight Olivers connection with Shado, imo he geniuinely loved her, too many people writing these fics like to pretend she never existed.
5/15 c7 Guest
Please update this story soon.
5/8 c7 21Priestess27
Love this story!
5/6 c2 Redlioness62
Please DON'T make Sara or Laurel, Mia's mother, that is She us with Nyssa and they should have their own child and Laurel is with Tommy. FELICITY is Mia's mother.
5/6 c7 360Bl4ckHunter
Well, now they meet Slade, this should be interesting.
5/5 c7 4MalirBly
Nice Chap!
5/5 c7 Guest
Please write more of this story soon.
2/20 c6 Guest
Please update this story soon.
2/10 c1 9ConlonKeith
DC comics gradually forward through its distant future and far future so much further than 2039, and 2046 at its furthest even to the point of literally end of time itself ( which could be this youtube documentary theoretical date possibly: watch?vuD4izuDMUQA. I apologize the YouTube video hadn't copy and pasted on your membership account private message board for some reason and so I tried it here.
2/9 c5 ConlonKeith
Will this affect the outcome of the other Arrowverse/CWverse Pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths shows besides the Arrow (Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Batwoman, Black Lightning) all the Way to Crisis on infinite earths walthough Smallville show could consider a Pre- Crisis on Infinite Earths Arrowverse show since CW made it before the first season of the Arrow although it wasn't necessarily considered part of the Arrowverse-CWverse until after the Crisis on infinite earths. But also could it at the same time affect the new upcoming post Crisis on infinite earths arrowverse shows such as Star girl, Superman and Lois, and the Swamp Thing and so many others such as the DC Extended Universe movies and the DC universe-HBO Max tv shows such as the Green Lantern and the Teen Titans?
2/9 c6 4MalirBly
Amazing Chapter!
2/9 c6 360Bl4ckHunter
Good chapter.

Well, the torture of Oliver and the later trauma and suicide attempt sure must have been a reality check for the viewing party. But they're not gonna like what happens next.
2/8 c5 Guest
Please write more of this story soon.
2/6 c5 4MalirBly
Great Story! I hope you update it soon!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »